• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We all know the death from Covid numbers have been grotesquely , intentionally inflated to both, rake in more federal monies, and, further control The People. The feds want everyone to rely heavily on the central government since that enables them to more easily control us.
    Health policy is set by the States pursuant to the Tenth Amendment.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Or, maybe, just maybe, the discussion on masks has devolved into feckless political statements rather than science???

The question on whether to wear a face mask or not during the Covid-19 pandemic remains emotional and contentious. Why? This question about the utility of face coverings (which has taken on a talisman-like life) is now overwrought with steep politicization regardless of political affiliation (e.g. republican or liberal/democrat).

Importantly, the evidence just is and was not there to support mask use for asymptomatic people to stop viral spread during a pandemic. While the evidence may seem conflicted, the evidence (including the peer-reviewed evidence) actually does not support its use and leans heavily toward masks having no significant impact in stopping spread of the Covid virus.

In fact, it is not unreasonable at this time to conclude that surgical and cloth masks, used as they currently are, have absolutely no impact on controlling the transmission of Covid-19 virus, and current evidence implies that face masks can be actually harmful. All this to say and as so comprehensively documented by Dr. Roger W. Koops in a recent American Institute of Economic Research (AIER) publication, there is no clear scientific evidence that masks (surgical or cloth) work to mitigate risk to the wearer or to those coming into contact with the wearer, as they are currently worn in everyday life and specifically as we refer to Covid-19.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The federal government, the CDC, oversold masks saying they were better than vaccines for protecting wearers (not those downrange)?

“I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a COVID vaccine,” Redfield said.

How shocking.

We are good at 0 or 100; 50, not so much. Everyone wants convenience and safety, not happening.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Why would the World Economic Forum be promoting "smart masks" that measure your breathing and send alerts if you aren't masked?
    Heh, yeah, everybody knows now what the bank bug is so why shouldn't they act like it.
    WEF is evil headed by darth klause

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Really, 46 pages of :horse:? One man's pandemic is another man's flu. I have two responsibilities, dying and paying taxes, everything else is optional. If you don't like my smile give me a wide berth, slather yourself up with sanitizer and stay under your bed.. Yeah I'm selfish, this is still the United States of America and your rights end where mine begin.

This makes perfect sense to me, that's my opinion and I'm stickin to it.

As reported by the CDC ... Here are the US deaths by year and the change
    from the previous year.

Year 2017: 2,818,503 Americans died

Year 2018: 2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)

Year 2019: 2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)

The year of the pandemic ...

Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

BUT WAIT: There were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018, and 2019
    and the jump from 2019 was only 57,641 ???

I've been told that COVID is responsible now for 400,000 + deaths.
    Shouldn't the 2020 number be a hell of a lot higher?

So the question becomes: How many people died of COVID and How many died (of other causes) WITH COVID?

Now read below:

Food for thought:

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell
    into place with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline.

By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover.

About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die.

Most all of them have other medical problems.

Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation, Closing parks, gyms, bars,
    restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches - prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let
    depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa and BLM to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law.

Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America!

This is how you destroy a Nation from within, and in very short order.

Will it work? I guess that depends on you and me.

I did not write this ... but it needs to be shared. I just did. Your turn.

Last edited:

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    When the point of data collection is flawed / erroneous / fraudulent then any conclusion(s) from that point forward is (are) not valid.

In other words if they way they are counting deaths due to the corona virus is wrong, no conclusions on corona mortality can be concluded based on those numbers.

Straight from the horse's mouth..........

Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), defines a covid death
    State of Illinois Definition of a CoVID-19 Death - YouTube

Illinois defines covid death (rumble.com)

Attachments

• 177766038_248838.jpg
      177766038_248838.jpg
      69.6 KB · Views: 10
    • 166113947_5341772605864007_7461557072098123298_n.jpg
      166113947_5341772605864007_7461557072098123298_n.jpg
      24.6 KB · Views: 10

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Covid-19 is a horrible, lethal disease. Leaving aside those who survived with long-term or chronic consequences, 3 million have died worldwide and 571,000 have died in the USA so far. Good grief, what is your standard for horrible and lethal if not Covid-19?

The premise is not flawed. The lunatic notion that the disease is fake or "just a cold" that is spread among the political Right is flawed. People like Ted Nugent vomit this nonsense back up and who knows how many they killed with this brain worm-infested notion of disease.
    What kills is the cowardly, spineless notion that we must yield our freedoms and individual liberties to government in order to be "safe".

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    “I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a COVID vaccine,” Redfield said.
    What a ****ing joke. Yeah the magic talisman face diapers (if you believe the numbers) worked so well last year didnt they!
    I wonder how many folks have not yet realized that we will have yearly flu and Covid shots from here on out.
    Always follow the money

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not during a pandemic, you have a duty to your fellow citizens. "I can do whatever I wants" side lost this argument long ago in pandemics. I know it is inconvenient for you. You may have no desire to do it. I get it.

However, you have a duty not to be reckless. You should respect the rights of others and not be reckless. This applies to you behind the wheel, at the firing line and during a pandemic.
    This is a question I often ask of people who state such things so confidently. What if you’re full of ****? Have you considered that possibility?

Top Bottom