• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I just got home from a rare Saturday trip to Kroger. Place was pretty busy and I was disturbed by the number of people wearing masks.

Again, I don’t care if they want to bathe in goat ****, none of my business, but it’s really disheartening to know that there are so many idiotic sheep in my little corner of the world. I hate to even say it but I just despise the ones that are still clinging to the lie of masks, at this point you almost have to believe they are doing it as a political statement, I mean, they can’t really, honestly, be that stupid, right?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just got home from a rare Saturday trip to Kroger. Place was pretty busy and I was disturbed by the number of people wearing masks.

Again, I don’t care if they want to bathe in goat ****, none of my business, but it’s really disheartening to know that there are so many idiotic sheep in my little corner of the world. I hate to even say it but I just despise the ones that are still clinging to the lie of masks, at this point you almost have to believe they are doing it as a political statement, I mean, they can’t really, honestly, be that stupid, right?
    Yeah. I’ve grown to assume certain things about people that choose to keep wearing masks…and not good things. I know this is not the correct mindset and I try to correct myself when I realize I’m making those assumptions but my dislike for masks and the people that have forced them on me (at work, at doctor’s offices, etc.) is something that I have not been able to shake.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I’ve seen an uptick lately too. Even outdoors.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thank God around where I am they're still quite rare. If I see more than one person wearing a mask per trip to the store, it's very odd.

Yes, I assume the worst of these people. They let fear drive them and/or are swayed by propaganda.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

They are that stupid, petulant, and petty.

And the scariest part of this: mask-clingers will never stop at their own persons; they want to control and subjugate everyone else around, and are just waiting for their numbers to swell to do the mandates again.
    They never changed their mind — they are just hiding, seething and waiting.
    Never forget.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I wear a mask at hospitals and clinics since I want to be checked for something. I think they will kick you out, and not treat or check if you don't wear a mask.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I wear a mask at hospitals and clinics since I want to be checked for something. I think they will kick you out, and not treat or check if you don't wear a mask.
    I’m going for my yearly check next month, I have no idea if they are still requiring it there, but I’m going in without one, and if they toss me out, I’m seriously considering a lawsuit. I will never wear one again.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My experience from a family members doctors office story is that if you stand your ground, they will find someone to see you. Not ideal but not caving in either. Their story was several of the people behind the desk giving the mask order were not wearing one and they got called out as they desperately searched for one. NP refused to see the patient and another did.

I'm not exactly sure if it's related to the hippocratic oath or something legal. IMO needs to be a lot more of this. Many started a couple years ago. Lots and lots of policies and make believe feel good BS. If it's easier to just comply then the same goes for the ones barking out orders. May be inconvenient for them too. Touche'

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I’m going for my yearly check next month, I have no idea if they are still requiring it there, but I’m going in without one, and if they toss me out, I’m seriously considering a lawsuit. I will never wear one again.
    At the clinic here they have people at all the public entrances handing out masks to anybody that enters without one. They must hand out thousands of them. Everybody wears a mask. I have not seen anybody make a fuss over it.
    I have been going there quite a bit with my cancer and I just wear one of their masks because I want to be treated and need to be treated. Wearing or not wearing that little piece of crap is not the hill I choose to die on.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    At the clinic here they have people at all the public entrances handing out masks to anybody that enters without one. They must hand out thousands of them. Everybody wears a mask. I have not seen anybody make a fuss over it.
    I have been going there quite a bit with my cancer and I just wear one of their masks because I want to be treated and need to be treated. Wearing or not wearing that little piece of crap is not the hill I choose to die on.
    I understand where you’re coming from. I just can’t do it. I really like my doctor, and I know she doesn’t agree with a lot the others in the group do. I’m willing to find another dr over it, one that doesn’t insist on ridiculously useless masks.

As I said, I have no idea if they still require it, and don’t really care, I will not wear a mask just to make a couple of libtards feel better. **** them.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I posted in the Beer Virus thread Monday that if I was in a bad situation I might. Yours is definitely that situation and I wish you the best. Otherwise some rebalance in the universe is fair game.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I understand where you’re coming from. I just can’t do it. I really like my doctor, and I know she doesn’t agree with a lot the others in the group do. I’m willing to find another dr over it, one that doesn’t insist on ridiculously useless masks.

As I said, I have no idea if they still require it, and don’t really care, I will not wear a mask just to make a couple of libtards feel better. **** them.
    I also understand where you are coming from. I wish I could tell them to shove it too but they are just too big to fight. The clinic is by far our largest employer (34,000 employees) and dominates a lot of things around here. I can't really go somewhere else because of my insurance coverage I get almost everything free there and I would have to pay huge bucks anywhere else. One of my meds alone is listed at $32K every four weeks. Even though I believe that is funny-money numbers it would still be expensive anywhere else and I get it free here. Plus the level of care is outstanding.

I hate the thought that some libtard administrators are gleefully watching everybody wearing masks but I also realize that a lot of people are laughing at them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I also understand where you are coming from. I wish I could tell them to shove it too but they are just too big to fight. The clinic is by far our largest employer (34,000 employees) and dominates a lot of things around here. I can't really go somewhere else because of my insurance coverage I get almost everything free there and I would have to pay huge bucks anywhere else. One of my meds alone is listed at $32K every four weeks. Even though I believe that is funny-money numbers it would still be expensive anywhere else and I get it free here. Plus the level of care is outstanding.

I hate the thought that some libtard administrators are gleefully watching everybody wearing masks but I also realize that a lot of people are laughing at them.
    I get what you are saying. And I agree. I don't look at it as "fighting the man" so to speak, like a lot of people do. That lady at the reception desk asking you to wear a mask is doing what her boss told her to do. The heads of the facilities who put the policy in place are just following the policies of the CDC. They're likely following the policy to cover their asses. They may not like it any more than you or me. Usually in these places I've seen the staff wear their masks around their chins. So I suspect many of them would welcome a policy change. But I don't think they will until the CDC changes it.

If you're so inclined, I think it's fine to decline the mask politely. If they push it, and refuse you service unless you wear one, you make a choice. You don't sound like you have a choice. I wouldn't blame you if you do or don't. You're not gonna score patriot points either way. If you decide to wear it, you could wear it on your chin like the receptionist. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's worth repeating that you're not going to comply your way out of this.
    You're not going to non-comply your way out of this either. Storm off stomping and screaming that you're not wearing a mask won't end mask policies. It'll just make people think you're crazy. But, I wouldn't blame you for politely declining to wear it if you're so inclined. I think the only way out of this is a new administration that favors liberty over nonsense, where they replace the partisan ********ers with sane people. The CDC, with sane ass scientists, then can recommend sane ass policies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    You're not going to non-comply your way out of this either. Storm off stomping and screaming that you're not wearing a mask won't end mask policies. It'll just make people think you're crazy. But, I wouldn't blame you for politely declining to wear it if you're so inclined. I think the only way out of this is a new administration that favors liberty over nonsense, where they replace the partisan ********ers with sane people. The CDC, with sane ass scientists, then can recommend sane ass policies.
    Ok the uniparty politics will fix it then. Great. I was worried and didn't think of that! Can't wait:facepalm: Nobody even cares about any of the three letter agencies anymore.

Top Bottom