• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They don't like these either. And they don't even think it's funny when you try...

41LTF8LXYJL._AC_.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    My day job is Clinical Engineering specifically in Infection Control. Masks make very little difference, they don’t stop Covid, and in some situations can actually increase exposure. Studies have shown that proper and specific ventilation of rooms and buildings is far more effective than masks. Most people pushing masks are selecting narrow parts of the science and ignoring the rest of the science and physics that contradicts their view.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My day job is Clinical Engineering specifically in Infection Control. Masks make very little difference, they don’t stop Covid, and in some situations can actually increase exposure. Studies have shown that proper and specific ventilation of rooms and buildings is far more effective than masks. Most people pushing masks are selecting narrow parts of the science and ignoring the rest of the science and physics that contradicts their view.

Thank you for saying this, as an expert in this sort of thing. I've been saying it till I'm blue in the face, but I'm just a dumb redneck... :abused:

Top Bottom