This place is the most depressing place I've ever been......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    Deadhorse, Alaska. AKA Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. Nothing but featureless tundra and oil drilling rigs and associated equipment. The Prudhoe Bay Hotel is the only place in "town" to eat. Every vehicle looks like crap because all the roads are gravel and it's sloppy muddy. You can't even walk into the hotel without booties over your shoes. I can't tell which way is north.....low clouds are obcuring the sun that came up May 20th and won't set until July 21st.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    the Shedd aquarium is nice....and i like shoes, so i used to think nike town was cool....but with the internet i can buy whatever shoes i want, and there are plenty of fine aquariums around the states......so now i never have a legit reason to go to, as they call is "chi town"...and i couldnt be happier

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Deadhorse, Alaska. AKA Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. Nothing but featureless tundra and oil drilling rigs and associated equipment. The Prudhoe Bay Hotel is the only place in "town" to eat. Every vehicle looks like crap because all the roads are gravel and it's sloppy muddy. You can't even walk into the hotel without booties over your shoes. I can't tell which way is north.....low clouds are obcuring the sun that came up May 20th and won't set until July 21st.
    Got any Pictures?

:popcorn:

Top Bottom