This is terrifying...and these people VOTE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You might want to browse his other videos for more head-shaking stupidity.

Remember, these people's votes count as much as yours.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i tell the wife all the time that people are stupid, and stupid people **** me off. and stupid people is some of the problem we have in the country. also u cant discipline your kids. i have in walmart before and people say stuff to u. had one guy walk up to me and said something about kind words are better. my response was please dont bomb me and see where that got them. please dont shoot me. please dont fly a plane in a sky scraper see where that got us. i walked away because i dont want to go to jail, ive seen several vids like that still amaze me

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    awames said:
    i tell the wife all the time that people are stupid, and stupid people **** me off. and stupid people is some of the problem we have in the country. also u cant discipline your kids. i have in walmart before and people say stuff to u. had one guy walk up to me and said something about kind words are better. my response was please dont bomb me and see where that got them. please dont shoot me. please dont fly a plane in a sky scraper see where that got us. i walked away because i dont want to go to jail, ive seen several vids like that still amaze me

LOL this is epic

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I am speechless.....But perhaps Michael Jackson can point you in the right direction....

[video=youtube;PivWY9wn5ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps[/video]

Top Bottom