• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Why do this? What does this solve? I just want people to understand that they don't have to vote for a horrible candidate. From either party.

But hey, your view is stupid, your candidate is a joke, and ALL OF YOUR CONVERSIONS WILL BE CANCELED OUT BY THE VOTES FOR OBAMA BY ACORN.
    Man now I feel like I accomplished something.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Why do this? What does this solve? I just want people to understand that they don't have to vote for a horrible candidate. From either party.

But hey, your view is stupid, your candidate is a joke, and ALL OF YOUR CONVERSIONS WILL BE CANCELED OUT BY THE VOTES FOR OBAMA BY ACORN.
    Man now I feel like I accomplished something.

How is your post any better? You right it is a waste of time. I guess you like being called a pathetic gunowner.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The second half of the reply was sarcasm.

Why would I like to be called a pathetic gun owner?

I guess I am a single issue voter. My issue is the constitution. Both parties have abused it far too much. Until either gets a candidate in office that will preserve it, I will vote for the constitutionalist party.:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm a pathetic gun owner. And I vote! :D

Cmon guys! Group hug with the AR's all around! Nobody here is pathetic, except me, so let's all cool down and have a beer. Or a Shot. Or Root Beer for those who don't drink. Prepare yourselves for the future battles.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    lol.....SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD....I am going to barricade myself in and wait for the zombies.

Whats sarcasm?:D (sorry didn't get it the first time)

I guess savage likes to be called pathetic gun owner. :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sounds good to me Savage. We will all probibly meet to protest one day:)

I'll buy the first round, the rest of night's on you though! :): Yea, if it gets bad enough, probably more than protest!

And I'm bitter. And I'm clinging on to my guns and religion and my freedom of speech and my money and my kids. And I'll be damned if anyone takes anyone of those away!

:patriot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    lol.....SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD....I am going to barricade myself in and wait for the zombies.

Whats sarcasm?:D (sorry didn't get it the first time)

I have a tin foil hat if you need one:D. I didn't intend to offend you during the course of the thread. I tend to step on toes. :dunno:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I still have hope. I work in a UAW shop and there many of my coworkers who support McCain. Actually I know more people who are voting for McCain than I do who are voting for Obama. I have helped steer many of those who didn't know anything, other than what the Union was putting out. Hopefully the arguments in this thread have convinced some, others will be damned, but hey that is America. I also hope the arguments won't matter in the end. I'm hoping McCain wins by a landslide and all of this has just been an an exercise. Still having a hard time buying Indiana is a battleground state.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Constitution party, google it and tell me that guy doesn't fit you and your views.

His name is Chuck Baldwin. He isn't known because people don't bitch that only two of the no less than four people who are still running for president are ever shown. I will bitch and **** and moan about whomever gets in office... likely because it is one of the two chosen sons. Neither the repubs nor the dems are good for this country, it will be proven either when the people of this great free (well it used to be free) land either revolt in the polling booth or by an overthrow of the system that is corrupt.

Top Bottom