• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    A coworker mentioned in conversation that he likes his tuna with peanut butter. :puke:

After my initial reaction, I got to thinking what do I do that someone else would think is gross. So besides putting pineapple on pizza, ;) I do like to put a slice of cheese, usually swiss, on my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

So what's your eeww? Or what does someone you know do that makes you :puke:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    On the other hand, one thing I love that makes a lot of people go eeww is the "Liver sausage" that my family makes when butchering. It's more of a liver sausage and headcheese combo.

It consists of meat cooked off the bones and heads, the heart, the liver, pancreas, and whatever kidneys we don't eat straight out of the kettle. That all gets ground up with seasoning and stuffed in a beef casing and boiled in the kettle just long enough to cook the casing. It's great sliced cold on a cracker with dill pickles and onions.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    A coworker mentioned in conversation that he likes his tuna with peanut butter. :puke:

After my initial reaction, I got to thinking what do I do that someone else would think is gross. So besides putting pineapple on pizza, ;) I do like to put a slice of cheese, usually swiss, on my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Wait a min. You put cheese on your peanut butter? :puke:
    How does this stuff even get started? That's worse than cheese on Apple Pie.

That's it I'm going to eat some kipper snacks to calm my stomach.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Is this a $100,000 Pyramid question?

:eek:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My brother's children made a quest to see if their father had any combination of foods he would not eat. He finally drew the line at oreos with dill pickles.

Peanut butter and pickle or peanut butter and tomato sandwiches Are good tho.

Top Bottom