Top, left-hand corne
    picture.php

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I knew Rick was making a mistake in just locking him out and letting him go. I knew that was going to come back to bite them all on the ass. When it comes to things like that, I always harken back to "The Evil Overlord's List" item, "Death is not too good for my enemies. I will kill them immediately when they cease to be useful."

In the comic,...............

ARGH.

I haven't read that far in the comics! :(

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Okay so I went back and watched that part again, and they definately didn't address whatever it was Daryl held up. It sure looked like Carol's scarf, but she did clearly have it on when she exited. Error in editing maybe? Maybe it didn't mean anything so they just left it up to us to assume it was an item of Carol's.

I saw it as a continuity error, personally.

It was supposed to make them think it was Carols.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    That face looks kinda familiar...

Al Jolson ? I'm so far behind, I haven't a clue for the last 2 seasons or so. AMC wants $$'s to watch out dated episodes so I guess I'll have to wait till they update Net Flix. I am a Dish subscriber but we all know that saga :dunno:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Finally all caught up, with the show AND this thread. Some things I just have to suspend disbelief over, and my wife has written the show off entirely from my explanation of a few things. Zombie c-section practice and Rick surviving the hospital while in a coma pretty much shut it down for her.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally all caught up, with the show AND this thread. Some things I just have to suspend disbelief over, and my wife has written the show off entirely from my explanation of a few things. Zombie c-section practice and Rick surviving the hospital while in a coma pretty much shut it down for her.
    Did she also write off the openning of 28 Days Later?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    See, this is interesting. Early last season, I wrote the show off, and my wife was just getting into it, which eventually brought me back into it. I've always thought the total disregard in being splattered with zombie guts was a HUGE mistake, and just down right dumb. I still have a serious problem with that aspect of it, along with someone doing something completely illogical in EVERY frikken episode, thus putting themselves, and everyone around them in extreme danger, but hey, it's no dumber than Gilligans Island, and I know every line of every episode of that show.:):

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    See, this is interesting. Early last season, I wrote the show off, and my wife was just getting into it, which eventually brought me back into it. I've always thought the total disregard in being splattered with zombie guts was a HUGE mistake, and just down right dumb. I still have a serious problem with that aspect of it, along with someone doing something completely illogical in EVERY frikken episode, thus putting themselves, and everyone around them in extreme danger, but hey, it's no dumber than Gilligans Island, and I know every line of every episode of that show.:):

Great anology. So now I have to ask....

Andrea or Michonne?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom