• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Swedish gov't loses majority as far-right surges

Swedish general election, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've worked to help get more people aware of the crisis that Sweden is face on behalf of foreign interest, and this brings a tear to my eye to see my brothers waking up and putting they're foot down and saying "NO MORE".

I hope I am not disappointed with drama politic's like we have here in Americistan.

There was a 10,000 man protest (reportedly) in Malmo, which if you ever been there, it's a freakish mix of little Middle east and liberal joy heaven mixed with a nasty version of 'da bronx'.

+1 for the Swedes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Here is a campeign video that was reportedly banned.

YouTube - Sweden Democrats' Banned Election Commercial 2010

Probably one of the most straight forward messages I've seen.

Which is interesting because supposedly the Euro nations need these 'asylum seekers' because no one else will do the job. Hmmm wonder where I've heard that from before.

Not only should the immigration be halted, all the asylum seekers should be returned to they're Nation of origin, and no exceptions be made.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    That was an excellent commercial. I don't speak Swedish but understood exactly what they said.....and agree.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    +1 for this video.

I find it comic that the so-called "progressives" in Sweden refuse to even consider having this party as part of their coalition. Apparently the "will of the people" only matters if one is a pinko.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    +1 for this video.

I find it comic that the so-called "progressives" in Sweden refuse to even consider having this party as part of their coalition. Apparently the "will of the people" only matters if one is a pinko.

It is strange that the progressive would freak as much as they have demonstrated; THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

Im sure if Sweden was NOT under all the threats, they'd be more comfortable with they're welfare nation. One of they're majors crys is paying for all the asylum seekers, while they do jack squat for the economy, increase violence, and a major taboo, refuse assimilation, all the while demanding they're folkway be brought with them.

It is amazing they've voted this way.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    That was an excellent commercial. I don't speak Swedish but understood exactly what they said.....and agree.

The translation is at the bottom of the screen.

Excellent video! It points out, in the span of 30 seconds, what the issue is. I can see why the "sensitive" types would want this banned. Probably afraid of a fatwah or some other such cowardice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    The translation is at the bottom of the screen.

Excellent video! It points out, in the span of 30 seconds, what the issue is. I can see why the "sensitive" types would want this banned. Probably afraid of a fatwah or some other such cowardice.

In alot of Euro Nations they have "Thought" crimes. Deny the Holocaust ever occured and it's jailtime. Have historically Germanic religious symbole tattoos, and YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.
    Have a disgruntled view over "youth" music playing too loud, and you are likely to go to jail.

You have to be incredibly careful about what you say as it could cause the wrath of a very sinister criminal system to drop the hammer on you.

Mean while, an asylum seeker in France raped 14 women because he felt angry of they're rejection and suggested it was discrimination, he only got a year per rape; the victims all horrified.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    In alot of Euro Nations they have "Thought" crimes. Deny the Holocaust ever occured and it's jailtime. Have historically Germanic religious symbole tattoos, and YOU WILL GO TO JAIL.
    Have a disgruntled view over "youth" music playing too loud, and you are likely to go to jail.

You have to be incredibly careful about what you say as it could cause the wrath of a very sinister criminal system to drop the hammer on you.

Mean while, an asylum seeker in France raped 14 women because he felt angry of they're rejection and suggested it was discrimination, he only got a year per rape; the victims all horrified.

It WILL happen here. Give it time. It's happening already---we are bending over backwards to accomodate all invaders.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    It WILL happen here. Give it time. It's happening already---we are bending over backwards to accomodate all invaders.

What do you mean "WILL"?

It's already happened. :noway:

Sad thing is, American will cling to whatever scraps & illusions of freedom they have till the last second until the overlords decide to show in plain sight they're true colors.

Top Bottom