• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Since the Himalayan rock salt in our house is big enough for a howitzer.... anyone know who can help me load a shell and source the gun to fire it?

On a a serious note. I prefer ar 15 for property protection or something like a ksg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm supposed to be relaxing before bed. Not helping.

I just don't have the stupidity tolerance that I used to.....

I've learned from my stint at the range that I will be regularly stunned by things stupid people say. It's also eye opening how many ignorant/stupid people have firearms and are sure the know the rules/laws that govern them. Nothing is more frustrating than watching some clueless MAROON give new shooters inaccurate information in the name of "training" .

WAIoh2d.jpg

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, if a SBS is legal as long as it's loaded with rock salt, it stands to reason that a machine gun would be legal as long as it only loaded with rock salt rounds, right? Sweet!

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I was thinking of using this. With right placement, it could slow the attacker down enough to call 911. I'm thinking, salt in the eyes! No worries about it's legal status and cost is certainly much less than a real shotgun (that may be illegally modified). You can use the table salt that has iodine in it for a more serious result (iodine AND salt in the eye - NO THANKS).

[video=youtube_share;WRgjLXrUebw]https://youtu.be/WRgjLXrUebw[/video]

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I'm building a full auto ma deuce for the living room bunker overlooking the front door. Planning on using feather shot
    rounds to just sort of pummel them back out the door. My cousin's neighbor's nephew 's dog used to work at the airport, you know ,, until that one big find. Anyway, he said, er, barked, that it'd be ok.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm building a full auto ma deuce for the living room bunker overlooking the front door. Planning on using feather shot
    rounds to just sort of pummel them back out the door. My cousin's neighbor's nephew 's dog used to work at the airport, you know ,, until that one big find. Anyway, he said, er, barked, that it'd be ok.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Figured I'd put this here:
    ECVigwQU4AAKlYo

I guess that's what an assault rifle looks like to people who have no real idea how they work or what the parts do.

Plus, the left is supposed to have all the best artsy people. Whoever drew that did a pisspoor job.

No need to ban whatever gun that is, because it would suck.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I use Himalayan rock salt.

That way the police can find him a laying on the floor

waaa

Oh my!!! Now I have to clean all the coffee out of my keyboard that I sprayed outta my mouth when I read that one!!! Haha...

I was thinking of using this. With right placement, it could slow the attacker down enough to call 911. I'm thinking, salt in the eyes! No worries about it's legal status and cost is certainly much less than a real shotgun (that may be illegally modified). You can use the table salt that has iodine in it for a more serious result (iodine AND salt in the eye - NO THANKS).

I actually have one of these, and they are GREAT!!!

Top Bottom