• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I couldn’t help myself, I ended up buying one of these .22LR cans from @Aszerigan last weekend. In fact, I won’t buy a suppressor from anyone else because he lets me go down and shoot with it, which is a huge benefit to buying through him!

Anyway, I put this can on a .22LR CMMG Banshee and wow… way more fun than shooting anything else suppressed! I’m not exaggerating when I say that you couldn’t hear anything but the action of the gun. I ended shooting through all of my subsonics, so I’ll have to bring more ammo next time!

I will definitely have my eye out for TSV to release more calibers! I’m usually a “you get what you pay for” kind of guy, but I have to say that this is one of those times when something reasonably priced actually performs really well. Don’t hesitate to pick one of these up!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Need to buy the thing before you get the stamp.
    Guessing the stamp he speaks of is from the significant other. SWMBO.
    I'll likely end up with one of these...need to wait til bonus time next year to see how funds shake out.
    A little Uber time, and Voila! New can!

I know. Momma needs a break from the kids sometimes too. I too still have one in jail w/Az.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ah, thank you for that info. I'm a rookie with the suppressors and the paperwork!

@Aszerigan in this case let's move forward. See my latest DM!
    Buy the can. You own it, but can't take it home. Az keeps it safe and sound. Fill out the paperwork and submit fingerprints and photo. Wait. Wait some more. Forget you bought a can in the first place. Eventually get approved and take can home.

You can go for conjugal visits while you wait if you want...so that's nice.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Buy the can. You own it, but can't take it home. Az keeps it safe and sound. Fill out the paperwork and submit fingerprints and photo. Wait. Wait some more. Forget you bought a can in the first place. Eventually get approved and take can home.

Ah, so that's why some cans are "in jail." Lol

Thanks man, I appreciate all the info!

I recently discovered that a person can make their own can as well, someday that will be a project for me to tinker with. Someday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

You were indeed correct! I'm so used to guys blaming the wife for waiting that I made the wrong assumption.
    Oh well. Time to go split wood.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Ah, so that's why some cans are "in jail." Lol

Thanks man, I appreciate all the info!

I recently discovered that a person can make their own can as well, someday that will be a project for me to tinker with. Someday.
    Takes a Form1 to build your own. Efile and the wait is 4-8 weeks. Not months.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That dude's website sux a$$. Nothing to read and no specs. It shows in pics a 9mm offering....
    Has he got .30 cal cans perfected?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    That dude's website sux a$$. Nothing to read and no specs. It shows in pics a 9mm offering....
    Has he got .30 cal cans perfected?
    No doubt the site needs some work. The pic shows one clearly marked sos 22. Hopefully a 30 cal can is in the works. I'd love to see this guy succeed long term.

Top Bottom