• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    My wife got me a p226 legion (my first Sig) for my birthday this year. Just over 2 weeks ago. Now Im completely bone dry on 9mm ammo. The signess is real. Oh and Im getting a p320 today. Its a problem.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The P220 Legions are supposed to come in 3 models, the SAO, regular DA/SA and the Carry DA/SA. I have to admit I like the idea of the Carry size... but the SAO would match up better with the P226 SAO... oh, what to do?

Any word as to when the P220 legion SAO will be available? The one gun I regret selling the most was my P220. If I could get it back in Legion SAO trim.... Oh boy I'd be so happy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Any word as to when the P220 legion SAO will be available? The one gun I regret selling the most was my P220. If I could get it back in Legion SAO trim.... Oh boy I'd be so happy.
    Nothing definite so far. Even the CS guys at Sig don't seem to know yet. The last I read, someone was guessing in the fall.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Got a XC1 for my 229, having a hybrid holster made for it this weekend so I can finally carry this monster.

Y3j6Lh1h.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got a XC1 for my 229, having a hybrid holster made for it this weekend so I can finally carry this monster.

Y3j6Lh1h.jpg

That's awesome! :D

I thought it was the standard p220 and not the sao model?

I think they're coming out with three P220 models, a standard P220, a carry P220 and a SAO P220 in the Legion lineup. At least that's what I read in American Rifleman last month.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I thought it was the standard p220 and not the sao model?

That's awesome! :D

I think they're coming out with three P220 models, a standard P220, a carry P220 and a SAO P220 in the Legion lineup. At least that's what I read in American Rifleman last month.

There is also a video of the Sig booth at SHOT Show where the Sig rep confirms this. Three models will be available, DA/SA, SAO and a Carry DA/SA.

I've been intrigued by the legion series I admit as a former Sig addict I've had a hard time not relapsing. A Legion SAO P220 will break me though I'm afraid..... In more ways than one. :spend:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Wanted to make sure everyone saw the June Custom Shop sale at Sig.
    Current Promotions
    I may send the old chewed up P228 to be worked on some.

Allen has my P228 now. New cerakote, new trijicon Hd Sights, and new parts kit. Maybe a little more than that deal you posted but I'm getting a new paint job too. And the sights are a tad more than sig lites

DestructionDan

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    IN KY
    Honestly the P6 is quite the nice gun. I didn't expect to like it much.
    Sure didn't plan on buying another one. But it had my birthday on it. And a buddy has been trying to buy the first one for a year.
    The one i'm keeping has the heavy main spring in it. Talk about a heavy hammer. WOW Need to test and maybe change the spring.
    Great house gun, I leave it ready to go. Out of sight easy access. (Kids are grown no worries there)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom