• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    cant figure out how to post this picture (ive got no problems with other pics) but the "friends of the nra gun on the year" is a sig p210

we're going to have one at our banquet next august, it looks cool, but I talked to the chairman and told him don't put it up for auction!, it wont bring its value!...how many sig fans don't know about it let alone non sig people!

I told him that I bet more people would bid on the nra kimber micro than the p210!, dealer cost on a p210 is 1250.00 he said he's getting it cheaper than that, but he was shocked when the nra p320 sold for "only 950.00"

walnut grips, engraved, its a really nice gun (imho I like it better than the dd ar15)

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Newest shiny
    g5dLpa0l.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know why, but the P229 Legion looks "meaner" than the P226 Legion.

I definitely need a P229 Legion SAO as soon as it is economically feasible!

I might have to part with my P226 X5 soon.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Has a P229 SAO been spotted in the wild?

You know...I think I'd like to trade my P229 Legion in on a SAO P229. Since I hurt my finger last year, double action triggers aren't quite as easy for me as they used to be. Single actions seem to be just fine. And I like my Legion.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    SAO is the way to go for sure. I have the P226 Legion in SAO, and would consider the P229 in SAO as well, but as you mention, I am just into that long first DA pull.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    New Legion models coming, 938 and 238.

[video=youtube;YTK9lxLMioU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTK9lxLMioU[/video]

[video=youtube;2Dcyxd9-1sM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dcyxd9-1sM[/video]

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Very nice Expat! I picked up another Sig today as well, a P365. It's ostensibly for the wife, but I plan to run the heck out of it and if it performs as well as I hope, will occasionally carry it as well.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Coming home with a gun show score is always a sweet feeling. Very nice find, sir.
    Thanks. It does give you a lift when it happens.
    Very nice Expat! I picked up another Sig today as well, a P365. It's ostensibly for the wife, but I plan to run the heck out of it and if it performs as well as I hope, will occasionally carry it as well.
    Congrats. Being the man of the house, it is your duty to thoroughly test it out for her.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

For the first time, I was able to handle one (at USDS) last week. It sure felt good, and the ammo capacity is amazing ! Congrats on your new one, wt. I bet that it'll prove itself as a reliable weapon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks. It does give you a lift when it happens.

Congrats. Being the man of the house, it is your duty to thoroughly test it out for her.

Exactly. "Sorry hon, you're going to have to wait until I've put at least 1k rounds through this little guy"... :):

For the first time, I was able to handle one (at USDS) last week. It sure felt good, and the ammo capacity is amazing ! Congrats on your new one, wt. I bet that it'll prove itself as a reliable weapon.

Thank you sir. I'm very hopeful it'll be a reliable little gun and probably take the place of the LCP II and P938 my wife now trades back and forth between.

Top Bottom