• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do new ICE cars catch fire while still on the holding lot? I don't think so.
    Who knows if any did when they were first rolling out new models? We would never have heard about it. This wasn't just an ordinary EV catching fire. It was a defective one.

They do make a great point that someone better start teaching fire departments how to handle them. It would be horrible if someone got hurt because they didn't know how to properly fight the fire.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    voted 14-0

get ready for higher costs

“I think it’s horrible. We have so much smog here…” as she fills her car up with gasoline. California is the most populated state. They have the highest car ownership. Densely populated areas where everyone is driving a car, WTF do you expect? You don’t like smog? Sell your ****ing car and walk. Or move to a less crowded state. Or better yet, stay in commiefornia.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    “I think it’s horrible. We have so much smog here…” as she fills her car up with gasoline. California is the most populated state. They have the highest car ownership. Densely populated areas where everyone is driving a car, WTF do you expect? You don’t like smog? Sell your ****ing car and walk. Or move to a less crowded state. Or better yet, stay in commiefornia.
    You left off they have the worst traffic in those cities. So they sit in traffic for a long time creating even more.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You left off they have the worst traffic in those cities. So they sit in traffic for a long time creating even more.
    My daughter got used to being able to use public transportation to get pretty much wherever she needed to go while living in Chi. Work forced her to move to SoCal, where she learned that public transportation is virtually non-existent. She had to buy a car, and now sits still in traffic instead of on a moving train.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My daughter got used to being able to use public transportation to get pretty much wherever she needed to go while living in Chi. Work forced her to move to SoCal, where she learned that public transportation is virtually non-existent. She had to buy a car, and now sits still in traffic instead of on a moving train.
    Chicago traffic doesn't compare to LA or the SF/San Jose area. It's funny as "green" as they try to be that they have some of the worst traffic in the US.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Stay there and reap the benefits. :nuts:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Chicago traffic doesn't compare to LA or the SF/San Jose area. It's funny as "green" as they try to be that they have some of the worst traffic in the US.
    My daughter agrees. Plus, there are virtually no public transportation options on SoCal.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They aren't ALL progressives. What if a sane person wants to escape?
    I have a real struggle answering this question. I have mostly pondered it from the international refugee perspective but the principals are the same.

Why are able bodied men fleeing and not fighting for their freedom? I get refugees of women, children, and elderly, but able men should fight for their freedoms.

What are we doing? Bringing in refugees, created by murderous dictators, from every country in the world to bask in the freedom fought for by our founders? Are we allowing the concession of all lands to the evil except here?

This fleeing of oppressive governments, rather than fighting them, I fear, is further division that will lead to every increasing hostilities between the sides…

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If you look at photos of the LA Basin from the turn of the century you'll see the same problem. The city is a bowl. All the smoke or smog or whatever is in the air sits there with no place to go.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They aren't ALL progressives. What if a sane person wants to escape?
    I’m just saying, for the progressives, let them live with the pain of their own making. I advoxate for all sane people to flee blu states and shore up the sane vote in red states.

Let the self sorting begin and may the bat **** crazy people feel every consequence of their nutty ideas.

Top Bottom