• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We have several million people in this country totally dependent on government for their existence.
    Many or most of them do not and cannot see any other way to live.
    When, eventually, the economy can no longer support them in the style to which they have become accustomed, they will become desperate roving hoards seeking all the good things their Rich Uncle Sam used to provide.

Forget the Zombies, prepare for the Loss of Benefits Hordes.

Beware the LossBens!

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    We have several million people in this country totally dependent on government for their existence.
    When, eventually, the economy can no longer them in the style to which they have become accustomed, they will become desperate roving hoards seeking all the good things their Rich Uncle Sam used to provide.

Beware the LossBens!

I don't know about other folks, but when I euphemistically refer to preparing for the zombie apocalypse, this is what I really mean.

RMOR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anderson
    Yes, we are sitting on a ticking time bomb. We are on an unsustainable path and it will take more than half-hearted, smoke and mirror reforms to change the outcome.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Like rockhopper, these are the "zombies" to me. There was a great thread about the zombie hype a while back, I seem to recall this as being a majority position.

army bratt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    north side evansville
    the cammel has just fallen and died a massive death and guess what, no life insurence. thats right the cammel took and took and took some more and died leaving me with exactly what it was worth in the first place... NOTHING.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    When, eventually, the economy can no longer them in the style to which they have become accustomed, they will become desperate roving hoards seeking all the good things their Rich Uncle Sam used to provide.

Beware the LossBens!

Has someone been reading news about Greece? I have, on theblaze.com
    there is a story reporting that the police have stated they may refuse to
    prevent rioters from, well rioting.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yes, this will be the real zombie apocalypse. Only good thing about it is these zombies are dumber and lazier than the movie type zombies. Let the chips fall where they may!

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    It is good thay "the younger generation" is waking up!

...good that the "younger generation" is awake now. All your alarm is Necro-posting of what has been the alert for Food-Stamp-Zombies encroaching on your goods, declared here since at least a year before the last election. Some here have also been alerting that this next election may just be the Last Election we see until the Revolt that wakes up all of us. The Dis-enfranchised are coming! The Dis-enfranchised are coming! OP: you are in a good group.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When, eventually, the economy can no longer support them in the style to which they have become accustomed, they will become desperate roving hoards seeking all the good things their Rich Uncle Sam used to provide.

Beware the LossBens!

They are the Zombies we write about. They will become the walking dead in many ways. Have you ever paid attention to these people. Go to any Wal-Mart after midnight and just watch. It is truly scary. These idiots vote and have children.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

Beware the LossBens!

Exactly... It is the destruction of the republic from within so long plotted by those of the progressive movement.

Wilson may well be grinning from Hell.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I do not believe the lazy elements of society will become roving hoards of looters.

I believe they will continue to vote in politicians that will pass laws that will force law enforcement or other government officials to collect things for them indirectly through food stamps, mandatory health care, and foreclosure prevention programs.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I do not believe the lazy elements of society will become roving hoards of looters.

I believe they will continue to vote in politicians that will pass laws that will force law enforcement or other government officials to collect things for them indirectly through food stamps, mandatory health care, and foreclosure prevention programs.
    I disagree. That is what they are currently doing. When they can no longer count on the government to collect their goodies for them they will go after the goodies themselves.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    If (when) the economy collapses there will not be enough food and resources to confiscate from the providers to supply the vast horde that is dependent on the gov't to survive. There is just enough now and once we hit the tipping point there will not be enough.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Is that not what is happening now. The vast hoards we speak of will at some point not be able to cash the food stamps out for goods as there will be nothing behind them. The welfare state will collapse and the S will really HTF then.
    That class of society will be lost as to how, what and where to sustain.
    These folks are near outnumbering us. The us I speak of is the working class, tax paying, burden carrying middle class. I am part of that middle class. I am scared it is being eroded away and will not be available for my kids let alone the grandkids that will still be paying for the currant regimes spending.

Top Bottom