• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Very cool, especially the character played by Ron Perlman. Too bad it's just a short, but maybe someone in Hollywood will decide to make another Punisher movie after seeing this.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I think Ray Stevenson was best. He reminded me of The Punisher when Garth Ennis wrote him more, even though the Thomas Jane movie was pretty much a corrupted version of "Welcome Back, Frank" by Ennis. Punisher: War Zone was cheesy, but Ray Stevenson played him well in my opinion. I like the middle-aged Punisher.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    that was awesome. Totally loved the last 2 Punisher movies. I try not to count that ugh, one from the 80s that came out.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Love the punisher! Anyone know if there is a new movie in the works, or are they just doing little shorts for fun?

This was a short film done for the 2012 Comic-Con. It was just a fun project that Thomas Jane wanted to do for fans of Punisher. As far as I know there are no plans in the works for a new movie.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I would donate if he would do it independently and in that raw style. Too many things cut out to make ratings. Give me a "Hard R"...dunno if anyone caught that Bob and Tom reference :-)

Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    I'd love to see that project hit kickstarter.com.
    I really liked Thomas Jane's 2004 version especially the torture scene taken from the comic book with the blowtorch and ice cream bar. I thought Ray Stevenson really had the look but had a dud movie.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I'd love to see that project hit kickstarter.com.
    I really liked Thomas Jane's 2004 version especially the torture scene taken from the comic book with the blowtorch and ice cream bar. I thought Ray Stevenson really had the look but had a dud movie.

I totally agree. Ray Stevenson was the best Punisher, but his movie kind of sucked.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Wondering why they used The Dark Knight music? Wonder if he'll run into any trouble with it, or if he actually paid the rights to use it. Its not like Warner Bros. lent him the music, since Marvel is owned by Disney.

But still cool. Makes me want to get back into doing short films.

Instead of thread hijacking, I'm going to start a new thread to post the first short film I made in 2004.

Top Bottom