Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Been looking at 1911 but not sure what way I want to go, 45 / 9mm/ 10mm !?
    I shot a 10mm Ex has and it sure was sweet , so leaning that way , but then then again with ammo cost and availability there is that in mind too .
    So not sure what way to go ? :scratch:
    Decisions, decisions…. I am shooting less and less. And when I do shoot it is pretty much 9mm or rim fire. Arthritic hands, especially right thumb do not like recoil anymore. Sold a bunch of 1911s off. Kept several good .45s but as they are basically safe queens thinking I should probably let them go also. No heirs that shoot and wife doesnt want to deal with them when the time comes.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Oh…morning all. Not a good night sleeping. Shoulders, back, hip, and killer headache. Just now sitting to move but slowly. Wife already cancelled our plans for the day as she knew wouldn’t work for me.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Decisions, decisions…. I am shooting less and less. And when I do shoot it is pretty much 9mm or rim fire. Arthritic hands, especially right thumb do not like recoil anymore. Sold a bunch of 1911s off. Kept several good .45s but as they are basically safe queens thinking I should probably let them go also. No heirs that shoot and wife doesnt want to deal with them when the time comes.
    Yep, 9mm and rimfire mostly for me nowadays.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Neighboring property…husband from SB is here mowing. I have mowed 3 or 4 times since they have so it does need it. Driving me crazy tho. Every time into reverse, the mower shuts off, still running at max rpm, then mower back on. Every time he stops to pick up a stick ( and there are a LOT ), mower shuts off and then he turns tractor off. Gets back on and starts tractor with engine at full rpm, then starts mower deck. Apparently never heard of picking up sticks before mowing or that you can push in a button while in reverse & deck will not stop, or that the tractor probably has a throttle thus more options than off or full throttle. Guess I’m old fashioned in believing that starters, PTO clutches, etc. are wear items.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Oh and Good Morning HS, hope you get moving today
    Gonna try actually moving here soon. So far only water, 1 cup of coffee with morning meds and headache treatments. ‘Bought time to clean up a little and find some chow and more coffee. Smallest K9 is on my lap. will never eat breakfast until I do and HAS to have a little bit of my eggs on top of her food. So she will go lay on her bed in our bedroom while I clean up, etc then follow me for grub. She is getting a little antsy so guessing she thinks past time for me to get on with it.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Howdy Hs.

Any 38supers in that safe still?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom