• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Neighboring property…husband from SB is here mowing. I have mowed 3 or 4 times since they have so it does need it. Driving me crazy tho. Every time into reverse, the mower shuts off, still running at max rpm, then mower back on. Every time he stops to pick up a stick ( and there are a LOT ), mower shuts off and then he turns tractor off. Gets back on and starts tractor with engine at full rpm, then starts mower deck. Apparently never heard of picking up sticks before mowing or that you can push in a button while in reverse & deck will not stop, or that the tractor probably has a throttle thus more options than off or full throttle. Guess I’m old fashioned in believing that starters, PTO clutches, etc. are wear items.
    that is why I pinned my seat switch to cancel that feature

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got my dog crate and assembled it. Why do I hate assembling stuff? Oh I know from spending hundreds of hours assembling stuff over the years and the directions rarely are very good.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The seat switch only gets me when I try to lean over and grab something. If I am getting off to pick stuff up, it doesn't bother me to turn off the mower deck and put the parking brake on. I did hate the reverse switch on the blades, but I usually remember to hit that button most of the time now.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    easiest recipe I found so far, a 21 oz can of lemon creme pie filling stirred up with a box of angel food cake mix. transfer to a sprayed 9x13 dish and bake at 350 for approx. 35 minutes.
    let it cool a little and top with some powdered sugar thru a sieve. and bingo, pretty good lemon bars for when you are in a time crunch, or just lazy like myself.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Seat switch doesn’t matter for me except occasionally when I slide to 1 side on a slope along the water.

I jumped the reverse safety switch. Between mowing, leaf pick up, and snow blower there ain’t no ******* way I am pushing it every time I use R. 5 minutes of time, short piece of wire, & 2 spades - easy/peasy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom