• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know our washer is at least 20 years old. Did get a new dryer when we moved here in 2006 and it's still going strong.
    Yeah we've had ours for quite a while. It was probably due. The reason I'm not feeling to optimistic about the future of our dryer is that we bought both of them at the same time. The sucky part is that they don't make appliances to last like they used to so longevity expectations when buying new ones aren't anywhere near those of the past.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah we've had ours for quite a while. It was probably due. The reason I'm not feeling to optimistic about the future of our dryer is that we bought both of them at the same time. The sucky part is that they don't make appliances to last like they used to so longevity expectations for buying new ones aren't anywhere near those of the past.
    Both our washer and dryer came from a Sears Outlet store (scratch and dents). Washer is a Kenmore and dryer is a Whirlpool. I don't think Sears is even in business anymore though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dad was only in the Army 4 years in one sense, in another, he never really left it. So he was always ready for inspection, even on extended patrols.
    I never took it to the extreme, but I just couldn't stand the feeling of hair or stubble on my face. I wasn't worried about how it looked, just how it felt.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I caught enough second wind to go to town and check on the ice cream supply chain status.
    Apparently our Kroger has had trouble with the ice cream supply chain, because half of the ice cream section has been empty lately. I saw them restocking this morning when I went, but it was pretty bare.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Apparently our Kroger has had trouble with the ice cream supply chain, because half of the ice cream section has been empty lately. I saw them restocking this morning when I went, but it was pretty bare.
    Good evening all. I went to CVS yesterday to pick up an RX. Decided to pick up some adult beverages. I was shocked. Maybe 50% stocked. I said something to cashier, just got a stare. Was in Dollar General and candy shelves as I walked by looked about the same.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    2BB13327-DB4A-4711-8A40-6DDBC0262EC7.jpeg

4E2B8AA3-16B1-424D-8B7E-B677048FF906.jpeg

Sky colors are changing by the minute. Never gets old.

Well, think I will go to bed. When I wake up I will realize the last 2 years was just a dream, Trump was re-elected, economy is roaring, the stick market is soaring, the shelves are full, and everything is great. Orrrrr not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom