• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wait till other regular pdubs pop in. They'll be wondering what the hell is going on here.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Could be. It's probably a bit more soothing than startling.
    I'm thinking that being shot in the brown eye with a stream of ice water, could potentially cause a reaction that would end up with me stuck between the toilet and the tub.

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought about the warm water option, but that would require an electrical connection, or at least a hot water connection.
    Yep. That's why I decided not to go with it. There's so many options and even a remote control. I think there's a spa model where it blows warm air to dry you off. I don't need all that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to start using conditioner on my beard.
    I thought that was going to go in a different direction... :):
    Yep. That's why I decided not to go with it. There's so many options and even a remote control. I think there's a spa model where it blows warm air to dry you off. I don't need all that.
    I saw that in the other thread... This was my reply.

• Haha

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not to change the subject but my nephew brought over that washing machine for us he had in storage and hooked it up. Even though it's used it still looks to be in fairly decent shape. Hopefully it will get us by and avoid having to buy a new one for a little while. Now the dryer will probably crap out. That's the way it usually seems to happen.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Not to change the subject but my nephew brought over that washing machine for us he had in storage and hooked it up. Even though it's used it still looks to be in fairly decent shape. Hopefully it will get us by and avoid having to buy a new one for a little while. Now the dryer will probably crap out. That's the way it usually seems to happen.
    That's how it always happens for us.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know our washer is at least 20 years old. Did get a new dryer when we moved here in 2006 and it's still going strong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom