• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'm happy with Spectrum except for price, although it's a lot better now that I cut the cable. It's $60 a month for only internet, but we have consistent 150+ download and 11-13 up. Guess I'm just old and remember internet being $4.99 a month back in "the day".
    We didn't have internet net until 2015 when we moved here, wasn't available at our old place. We paid 60 a month for what we had, the new one is 40 a month

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got all the weekly grocery shopping done this afternoon. Not used to getting "kid stuff", so the list was a little bigger than usual.

Saw something at Kroger that I've never seen before that was pretty disturbing. I wanted to get one of their rotisserie chickens to make chicken salad tomorrow. They only had one in their warmer, and when I looked at it, it was all torn up. When I looked a little closer, I saw that someone had obviously opened the bag, grabbed a chunk of the meat and eaten it! :n00b:

Went up to the deli counter to see if they had more, and they were just bringing out another batch, so I showed the guy taking the fresh ones to the warmer the opened bag and mutilated chicken. The area around that store has really gone down hill, but that was a shocker.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mean, most grocery stores will probably look the other way if you want to pluck a grape to see if they're sweet before deciding to buy, but I think grabbing a chunk of the cooked chicken and eating it might be crossing a line. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom