The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hey Expat, if you're still here, I saw you mention horseradish mayo earlier. Do you like fried zucchini or fried green tomatoes? That would make a good dip for those. When I worked at Friday's, we used to have what we called "piquant sauce" that was like 1 gallon of mayo to 1 quart of ground horseradish (so 4:1) that we served with our fried zucchini and mushrooms. It was really good! I make it when I have fried green tomatoes too.
    The fried veggies are okay. I used to make them for the wife. She loved her fried green tomatoes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The fried veggies are okay. I used to make them for the wife. She loved her fried green tomatoes.

I always thought they sounded disgusting until I tried them. :): I like them, but I don't make them very often. Actually I should do that with some of my patio tomatoes. They are ripening before they get very big, but the smaller green ones would be perfect size for frying.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Don't mind the mess the garage is still a work in progress. Got all my 2 square deals mounted on the right. My bulk lead underneath, and casting stuff on top for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom