Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Naw, just work and the normal stuff.
    I have to get a quote on my car.. let the storage place know we won't be back.... do laundry from the weekend

Sam was it you that asked me about dust in the camper? if so, very little dust and sat empty all winter... it is sealed very well I learned.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was going to say good morning jd but I think I'll hold off on the for now

morning jd :D

Summary of why I'm now angry:

I just left the Japanese restaurant and had a good meal. After I ate I went to the 7/11 to buy some snacks and beverages. I walked into 7/11, made my selections, talked to some kids who wanted to practice their English, gave the cashier my money, and walked out the door. Sound good right? It was.

I was walking down the sidewalk towards my apartment with a bag in each hand. I was giddy with excitement just thinking about how awesome my evening was going to be having peanuts, a snickers bar, mentos, pepsi, tea, and a frozen strawberry drink. All of the sudden....BOOM. I fall over and my bags go flying.

A moron slammed into me while riding his scooter on the sidewalk. I didn't see him because he was behind me. My strawberry drink spilled. My other stuff went rolling out into the road.

As I stood up and gathered by delectable treats my angry frown turned upside down. The scooter rider hit the bus stop sign after he ran into me. LOL. I gave him a scowl as I walked past his fallen down scooter that he was laying beside.

The good news is that I'm not hurt and more importantly neither is the snickers bar.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have to get a quote on my car.. let the storage place know we won't be back.... do laundry from the weekend

Sam was it you that asked me about dust in the camper? if so, very little dust and sat empty all winter... it is sealed very well I learned.

I wondered how well they were sealed. I have seen some pretty dusty campgrounds.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Summary of why I'm now angry:

I just left the Japanese restaurant and had a good meal. After I ate I went to the 7/11 to buy some snacks and beverages. I walked into 7/11, made my selections, talked to some kids who wanted to practice their English, gave the cashier my money, and walked out the door. Sound good right? It was.

I was walking down the sidewalk towards my apartment with a bag in each hand. I was giddy with excitement just thinking about how awesome my evening was going to be having peanuts, a snickers bar, mentos, pepsi, tea, and a frozen strawberry drink. All of the sudden....BOOM. I fall over and my bags go flying.

A moron slammed into me while riding his scooter on the sidewalk. I didn't see him because he was behind me. My strawberry drink spilled. My other stuff went rolling out into the road.

As I stood up and gathered by delectable treats my angry frown turned upside down. The scooter rider hit the bus stop sign after he ran into me. LOL. I gave him a scowl as I walked past his fallen down scooter that he was laying beside.

The good news is that I'm not hurt and more importantly neither is the snickers bar.

Lucky that you wasn't hurt.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that's funny.. not that you got hit, that he hit the sign... glad the snickers was ok
    I wondered how well they were sealed. I have seen some pretty dusty campgrounds.
    well we shall see out there. It is pretty dusty out there, where we stored it was a concrete all around, but it could still get dust there too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom