Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Yes, it still works. It landed in the water pretty close to the edge so I grabbed it real quick and took the battery off to dry. It has a kill feature that I did right before it hit the tree so it wouldn't damage the rotors. I might be over thinking it a little.

Send it to Sylvain and we will see how he does.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why does every home improvement project take so friggin' long?!??

Oh yeah, it's because I never know what the **** I'm doing and have to figure it out as I go..

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This is still a relatively short term fix... some time in the next couple years we are gutting it to the studs, moving the toilet down (and replacing), and putting a new sink/vanity on the same wall as the toilet.

Don't have the time and $$ to get that involved right now, but the nasty old carpet had to go. Yes, I said carpet... in a bathroom. It was as one would expect when we pulled it up.

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    This is still a relatively short term fix... some time in the next couple years we are gutting it to the studs, moving the toilet down (and replacing), and putting a new sink/vanity on the same wall as the toilet.

Don't have the time and $$ to get that involved right now, but the nasty old carpet had to go. Yes, I said carpet... in a bathroom. It was as one would expect when we pulled it up.

ummm.....ewww

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Our Poo-Poo room has carpet on the floor but tile in front of the tub and under the Poo-Poo device.

Looks a lot better Chez.

You did miss a great shoot today.......:draw:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    So believe it or not, this place is still the place I go to when I want info sometimes. So I thought I'd say hi while I was here. ... this seemed like the best thread to do it in. Howdy from Texas, y'all. Miss you. :@ya:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Doh! Just got the invite last week. Obviously didn't look at the date. For some reason I thought it was further in the future.

Could have made it this weekend anyway, honey do list.

Yup.....Poo-Poo room repairs. The cost of getting that really cool man toy.

It was a good shoot. Tannerite and everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom