Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Afternoon all y'all
    Quiet peaceful day. Some of the grandkids were here earlier, then a little nap in the recliner. Mama is finishing the pulled pork up for supper.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is now officially spring! Just got done moving the tv from the family room out to the deck. So we'll pretty much be living out here from now until late October or early November. :rockwoot:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We've got baby back ribs in the oven. This morning I painted them with sauce and drizzled them with honey, and then put them in at 200*. Low and slow, baby.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I smoked my spiral sliced ham on the grill yesterday. Brown sugar, cinnamon and pineapple juice glaze and covered the ham in pineapple rings which got all candied from the smoking. It was just me and DoggyMama, so I'm gonna be eating ham for a week. Gonna be like Bubba from Forest Gump, except instead of shrimp, I'll be coming up with all the different ways to use ham. Sliced ham yesterday, ham and cheese omelet this morning, grilled ham and swiss on rye for lunch and probably ham sammiches all week to take to work. Probably make a pot of ham 'n beans with cornbread somewhere in there.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I smoked my spiral sliced ham on the grill yesterday. Brown sugar, cinnamon and pineapple juice glaze and covered the ham in pineapple rings which got all candied from the smoking. It was just me and DoggyMama, so I'm gonna be eating ham for a week. Gonna be like Bubba from Forest Gump, except instead of shrimp, I'll be coming up with all the different ways to use ham. Sliced ham yesterday, ham and cheese omelet this morning, grilled ham and swiss on rye for lunch and probably ham sammiches all week to take to work. Probably make a pot of ham 'n beans with cornbread somewhere in there.

Last time I made a spiral ham, when it came down to the big chunk that's not sliced and the odds and ends pieces, I made ham and bean soup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom