• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    i think everyone should question any gov't report, as gov't creates a committee, the committee is made up of their buddies of course. It would be like having an accused person be the judge, jurry and prosecutor in their own trial. its fixed, so everything in gov't should be questioned.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I think I would personally have to discount a "no plane" theory, since I - along with most of the rest of the world - saw the second airliner flying into one of the towers. And I saw it in real time, not tape replay.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I made it though the first five minutes. Apparently he missed this compilation of 50 different cameras ( news and private video) capturing the planes flying in to the WTC. One can clearly see the planes flying over NYC and into the buildings.

Now the Pentagon, you got me there, no video exist that I know of. Which I do find weird considering all the cameras in DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOwttgBpzE

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEgwLQVJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMQWzdc175A
    [/URL]

Last edited:

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Well, I made it though the first five minutes. Apparently he missed this compilation of 50 different cameras ( news and private video) capturing the planes flying in to the WTC. One can clearly see the planes flying over NYC and into the buildings.

keep watching. it gets into that...

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I remember NBC was the only network that showed the second plane hitting the tower from a rear perspective. It left the outline of the plane and its wings in the side of the building, much akin to a cartoon where the character or a car crashes thru a door or a wall. At the speed of this second plane, the nose/cockpit did protrude from the other side of the building, but not the entire plane.

Then, there's the theory that it was a missle and not a plane that hit the Pentagon building. The film clip I saw of that was only two or three frames, and in one of them part of a place can be seen.

Conspiracy Theorists...

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I have a client in NYC that I work with and we are pretty close, he was in NYC the day it happened and saw the second plane hit. He describes it as the scariest day of his life, a day he thought the world was going to end and describes it all in great detail. I would bet my life on this guys word.

I am not saying the government was or was not involved but to say that a plane did not hit the towers is just ignorant.

Why would they waste all the time when they could have just said bin laden placed bombs in the building?

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    Ya know, It all boils down to whether we were bombed with a precision missile over and over or those towers were dropped with thermate. Either way, the plane theory is nonsence and the video does give a good basis as there was never a plane in sight during those views until just a few seconds before impact.

Still, the towers weren't dropped by aircraft. Steel melts 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Now the Pentagon, you got me there, no video exist that I know of. Which I do find weird considering all the cameras in DC.

I swear I remember seeing a report on some news channel about a gas station/something close to the Pentagon having surveillance video tape that happened to catch whatever hit the Pentagon. The owner stated the FBI/CIA/somebody came and confiscated the tapes.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Ya know, It all boils down to whether we were bombed with a precision missile over and over or those towers were dropped with thermate. Either way, the plane theory is nonsence and the video does give a good basis as there was never a plane in sight during those views until just a few seconds before impact.

Still, the towers weren't dropped by aircraft. Steel melts 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel.

Exept in this video. . . you see the plane flying over the city for 20 seconds before it hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNERE2JMwoU

Also, did the steel really need to melt? All it really needed to do was weaken. They weight on top of the weakened steel took care of the rest. Just my opinion.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Exept in this video. . . you see the plane flying over the city for 20 seconds before it hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNERE2JMwoU

Also, did the steel really need to melt? All it really needed to do was weaken. They weight on top of the weakened steel took care of the rest. Just my opinion.

You are using logic & common sense.... That's not allowed in this thread.....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

As super bee stated, why would the metal have to melt. Anyone see a video of the concert that had the temporary roof collapse?
    There was no fire there.

There was a large building, I think it was called the Rosemont or something. Collapsed during construction.
    There was no fire there.

There is a thing called STRESS.
    Can you even imagine the stresses that are on that building at each level?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Metal can be significantly weakened without melting....of forget it. I'm part of the cabal. We're all in on it except you no-planers.

....and I have a feeling that a Venn diagram of "No Plane" believers and "No Holocaust" has some substantial overlap.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Take a steel bar and try to bend it cold, then heat it to a dull red with a torch and try to bend it.

It will take much less energy to bend at a dull red heat and it is still hundreds of degrees from melting.

Oh and I did see Bigfoot, he was riding his unicorn down a street in sanfransico being cheered on by a crowd of staunch conservative republicans.

Top Bottom