Oct 3, 2012
    red-kimber-pepper-blaster_10894856.jpg

+

x26c_hero_image.jpg

+

curvetrack002a.jpg

=

taurus_curve_22.jpg

Ugly, an answer to a question no one was asking, not even a hint of iron sights, a "cross hair" that you can't use, a price higher than a Shield, and a magazine that looks like it's as quick to swap as a smoke detector battery?

guinness-brilliant.jpeg

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I will reiterate; this is not going to be marketed towards the seasoned gun owner. This will be marketed towards the single suburban mother who was mugged and decides she wants to started carrying. Nothing wrong with that, assuming it works.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I had a FFL years ago when the Glock's were introduced and I heard the same negative feedback about them that is going on here.
    Everyone thought the Glock was terrible because it was different and looked like, well different.
    Taurus may not be your favorite gun maker but I give them credit for doing something that NO ONE has done before.
    Will it work or be a sales success??? Who knows only time will tell.
    I don't care at all about how it looks just that it works.
    The price point that some are complaining about seems reasonable to me considering that it has a laser AND a light built in.
    The hands on and mechanical side of me finds this gun fascinating and cool as hell for thinking differently.
    I will not criticize it without at least handling it or better yet shooting it.
    I commend Taurus for something new and innovative. Hope it works for them.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    My knee jerk reaction is that I need to learn to use my gun(s) with either hand. This would not be conducive to such a process and not in my best interest to replace either a primary or BUG. But maybe my knee-jerk reaction is wrong.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    If I were the CEO of Taurus, I'd fire every person in the R&D dept. and start over. First that stupid clear see through pistol and now this

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    :rockwoot::laugh:

As well as apologizing for the lack of quality control the past 10 years.

I own zero Tuarus products but have had 2. I had an older pre-Hilllary hole .357 6-inch barrel Model 66. Flawless. awsome gun. Wish I still had it. I also owned a first year 709 that was a jamomatic peice of garbage with any ammo. Could never get through 100 rounds withpout at least one malfunction. Absolute garbage......and I wanted that gun to work out. I did like the style and design there. But this swurvy, curvy thing? Nah

johnwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    bedford
    Guns have become a general consumer product. The new gun buyer basically does not know what to buy. That is why gun store showcases are full of little 380 pocket rockets, judges, cheap 1911s, junk with built in lasers and any number of other choices.

never understood the built in laser appeal what happens when it breaks and it will break all laser sights break eventually

Top Bottom