• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    An author over on the Volokh Conspiracy section of Reason speculates that it may be a quid pro quo with the Independent State Legislature decision:

The NewRepublic article suggests that it's possible some internet troll may have sent that email (who would believe that the internet would do such a thing?!)

It's possible that nonetheless she had standing (as the injury is the punishment from the state as they're punished very similar behavior before):

All that said, even if a robust analysis is found that she has standing, we will hear "fake case" for decades to come.
    Richard Re did a series of posts on 303 Creative on the legal blog Volokh Conspiracy:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    goDMHcj.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well BLM must not be raking in the dough like they were a few years ago. Is the golden age of race baiting dwindling?
    I wonder. Anecdotely, I’ve noticed even my employer has trimmed the priority of this crap, that is the related DEI stuff. It’s not back down to 0 yet but it’s much less in your face, every day, like it was.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder. Anecdotely, I’ve noticed even my employer has trimmed the priority of this crap, that is the related DEI stuff. It’s not back down to 0 yet but it’s much less in your face, every day, like it was.
    I wonder if Warren Buffett had anything to do with that. I saw him on some panel where he was asked something about how reporting on social governance should be done as part of quarterly reporting. Buffett said it wasn’t important. He didn’t think companies need to report on that stuff. Maybe CEO’s think that if Buffett doesn’t think it’s important, maybe it’s not important.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Only a matter of time when it becomes more sinister and pervasive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom