• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I can believe it, I'm actually surprised it lasted this long. Heard a story about a homeless guy that went in and got a free hot cocoa. I don't know if they still do it, but they probably do. But you could get a free cup of water. He asked for a cup of hot water, so they gave it to him. Poured out about half of it in a trashcan and went to the whatever it's called where they keep the cream/sugar/etc added a bunch of sugar, cocoa and topped it off with cream. Told them thanks and walked out. They said they let him do it a couple of times then had to cut him off.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"Teachers at Eastlake High School demanded students pledge their support of Black Lives Matter, abortion, open borders, and more left-wing political positions in order to join a school program."

How do you make this appear as a quote like others do?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

"Teachers at Eastlake High School demanded students pledge their support of Black Lives Matter, abortion, open borders, and more left-wing political positions in order to join a school program."

There is a quote button in the editor on the bar if you're on a PC. It should be there but you'll have to expand the menus on mobile.

You can also start a line with a bracket (the square one) type QUOTE and close the bracket then end it with /QUOTE in brackets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I'm trying to imagine my Dad if a teacher called him to tell him I was a bad little student and refused.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm trying to imagine my Dad if a teacher called him to tell him I was a bad little student and refused.

When I was a youngun, I was raised to NEVER start the fight.
    But if I was defending myself or others from PHYSICAL violence, it was okay.
    And if the school or teachers would come after me for that, then Dad said that was then up to him to do something about it, that I shouldn't worry about it.
    BUT, if he found out I STARTED it, then the wrath of DAD would come down on me.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    These brain washing scum "teachers" should all rot in the darkest depths of hell for trying to convince young students that they are bisexual and transgender and for the treacherous lengths they went to hide what they were teaching their children from their parents.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom