Porter County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Santa Inc, a "woke" Christmas show, is scoring 1 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
    Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow.
    Who could have predicted this?
    I mean, it's TOTALLY unexpected.
    :xmad:

Or, maybe not.
    the guy had enough time at the end to get out of the pool for coffee.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    4oDv9QX.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was watching the Formula 1 race this weekend and, as usual, they did their "end racism" gesture of taking a knee. The hilarious part was that it was the first ever race held in Saudi Arabia and the announcers we're talking about how F1 had just signed a 10-year contract to hold a race there and they hoped that their "end racism" gesture would help to bring about change in the Kingdom. I'm guessing they will keep the money whether there is any change or not.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Wow.
    Who could have predicted this?
    I mean, it's TOTALLY unexpected.
    :xmad:

Or, maybe not.
    the guy had enough time at the end to get out of the pool for coffee.

The best way to grow the conservative movement is to allow the communists to completely ruin every female sport in existence.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Liberals are so freaking crazy. How does someone's thinking deteriorate to this level?

On Sunday, The New York Times published a nutty little piece by Erin Aubry Kaplan asking "Is My Little Library Contributing to the Gentrification of My Black Neighborhood?"

Kaplan set up a little library on her lawn, but not for the white people! Nooooo!

Then one morning, glancing out my front window, I saw a young white couple stopped at the library. Instantly, I was flooded with emotions — astonishment, and then resentment, and then astonishment at my resentment. It all converged into a silent scream in my head of, Get off my lawn!

The moment jolted me into realizing some things I’m not especially proud of. I had set out this library for all who lived here, and even for those who didn’t, in theory. I would not want to restrict anyone from looking at it or taking books, based on race or anything else. But while I had seen white newcomers to the neighborhood here and there, the truth was, I hadn’t set it out to appeal to white residents.

[…]

Now that they were in front of my house, curious about this new neighborhood attraction, I didn’t know how to feel. By bringing this modern cultural artifact here from white neighborhoods, had I set myself up, set up the neighborhood? Was I contributing to gentrification and sending the wrong message about how I wanted the neighborhood to be?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Liberals are so freaking crazy. How does someone's thinking deteriorate to this level?

Then one morning, glancing out my front window, I saw a young white couple stopped at the library. Instantly, I was flooded with emotions — astonishment, and then resentment, and then astonishment at my resentment. It all converged into a silent scream in my head of, Get off my lawn!

The moment jolted me into realizing some things I’m not especially proud of.
    I’m a racist *****.

* added for clarity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom