Not open for further replies.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This is just one of many.
    You are told, treat her like one of the guys.
    And you do.
    Then you are yelled at.. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

They can be what they want.
    That doesn't give them the right to make me say or think the way they want.
    And it doesn't change biology.
    Let them start a new sports category. We already have 2 (men, women), why not a third?
    Why not 31?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Women boxing men I just don't understand. I know there are tough martial arts women out there that could put serious hurt on a man, but boxing is a more restricted fight. She's lucky she wasn't seriously hurt.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's funny, there is no rush for trans-men to participate in men's sports
    Jenner.

telia-erik.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Women boxing men I just don't understand. I know there are tough martial arts women out there that could put serious hurt on a man, but boxing is a more restricted fight. She's lucky she wasn't seriously hurt.
    I grew up with a girl that was a tomboy when young and a deputy sheriff in Hillsborough County, FL as an adult.

I guarandamtee she could kick the ass of most men. Scary strong. Everybody called her "Carol, Sir."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the risk of being labeled, patronizing, sexist, misogynistic, anachronistic, etc, etc, I was brought up to believe that it is wrong to hit women.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Seattle School Cancels ‘Pumpkin Parade’ For Marginalizing ‘People Of Color’

The Pumpkin Parade had traditionally featured a procession of elementary students dressed in Halloween costumes.

“Historically, the Pumpkin Parade marginalizes students of color who do not celebrate the holiday,” a spokesperson told Jason Rantz, a Seattle-based conservative radio host. “Specifically, these students have requested to be isolated on campus while the event took place.”

“In alliance with SPS’s unwavering commitment to students of color, specifically African American males, the staff is committed to supplanting the Pumpkin Parade with more inclusive and educational opportunities during the school day,” the spokesperson added.
    Halloween events create a situation where some students must be excluded for their beliefs, financial status, or life experience. Costume parties often become an uncomfortable event for many children, and they distract students and staff from learning,” the letter read.
    It continued, “Large events create changes in schedules with loud noise levels and crowds. Some students experience over stimulation, while others must deal with complex feelings of exclusion. It’s uncomfortable and upsetting for kids.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom