The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Or continue to be spoon fed destructive disinformation by corporate media and continue to be led around like a farm animal.

"They" can predicatably continue to count on many being too damaged, too lazy and too self involved to take interest in anything but the shadows on the wall.

IMG_8418.PNG

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    wclementstone1-2x.jpg

.....and Truth ALWAYS ages very well.

Recent Example:
    None of "us" regret NOT being injected.
    None of "us" regret NEVER submitting to an obviously fraudulent, manipulative, poisonous and damaging nasal "test".
    None of "us" regret never wearing a mask.
    None of "us" regret not submitting our bodily sovereignty, basic natural (God given) human rights and well defined Constitutional rights to a bunch of obvious globalist eugenicist psychopaths.

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Are we going to vote our way out? I think the answer is obvious.

How much more can the American people take before we act? Do we even care for freedom?

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Think this is by accident? Think there may be more to this story? Another form of sedition/subversion? Systematic disabling of our best, brightest and most capable? Think the DMed data isn't clear enough?

Notice the players yet again: Fed Government, Military, Pharma.

I spent 3 years as a VFW chaplain and looked into the "22 a day" suicide number for obvious reasons. This is exactly where it led me. This information is 100% consistent with my personal observations.

"The Science" of Military Psychiatry​

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Are we going to vote our way out? I think the answer is obvious.

How much more can the American people take before we act? Do we even care for freedom?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women: when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it." --Learned Hand (1944)

Quote is from "When in the Course of Human Events: Arguing the Case for Southern Secession" by Charles Adams

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Times coming soon when seeing won’t necessarily mean believing either. AI will learn to fool even the best of us.
    I just had a family member almost get scammed by AI realistic voiceover (faked) of another younger family member calling for help after allegedly being in a car crash and needing money. They were going to send money but finally caught on due to the wiring aspects and lawyer coordination involved. All this FB posting of (voice) videos is ripe for the AI enhanced scams.

Top Bottom