The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I missed this one. I mean. It's a good sound bite. But it's not actually true, or rather, it's not true in all cases. I would say it's often true with controversial information that some person or group is trying to hide.

1. Not all truth is ridiculed. Accepting truth depends more on trust than about anything else. People who do not trust the source will usually rejected information from that source. Ridicule is often a natural consequence of that. On the other hand, information that is expressed by trusted people tends to be accepted much easier, and that includes false information as well as the truth.
    2. Not all truth is violently opposed. When truth is violently opposed, it's often of a nature that is perceived to harm a person or group. But lies have the same effect.
    3. Eventually, as we saw with the Covid vaccines, it becomes too hard to keep the truth from revealing itself in a way that makes it self evident. But it's not always the case that truth reveals itself in such ways. See #1.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wish I was wrong, but I am not.

View attachment 274692
    This is another great soundbite. And it's pretty much true. Except, the truth can be disputed. It's still the truth, but people will argue against it. The truth is often not as evident until it becomes self-evident and easier to believe. Again I can bring up things that happened during COVID as an example.

Early on in the pandemic, people, especially conservatives, were buying up masks when the apparatus was saying they're not effective. And the progressives were ****ting all over conservatives because they were buying up all the masks when Fauci said they wouldn't help. Turns out that was the truth. But for some reason some people did not believe it.

Then the apparatus changed its mind and influenced policy to make masks mandated in many areas. Conservatives flipped and rejected the incorrect idea that masks were effective. Of course progressives flipped supported mask mandates. It's not obvious that the flip was because the truth became self-evident to conservatives, and became obfuscated for progressives. Or, maybe their ideological instincts made conservatives reject the apparatus and made progressives compliant to it.

Which goes to the trust factor in accepting information as the truth. But now, pretty much most people on the right or the left, except the bat **** craziest, recognize that masks were never going to slow COVID let alone stop it. The truth became incontrovertible. But the truth was always the truth regardless if anyone perceives it.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    You've both got good points in your argument. THAT, frankly, is the point.

We should all be diving deeper into our own sources of information as well as the enemy's. There is likely to be a bunch of cruft, biased viewpoints, politically charged narratives as well as crazy tinfoil-hat accusations in our investigation. That doesn't make it irrelevant or false.

If you're not seeking out all of the discussion and alternative talking points, you blind yourself to a good portion of the debate. Would you willingly poke out one of your eyes? Or cut off an ear?

Yes, some of these may take more investment than a squat on the throne. We don't seem to complain when doing load development over multiple sessions and alterations. Would you consult a single reloading book and consider yourself knowledgeable? How about the many varied editions of WWII small arms? Some here have filled walls with the information to be digested about such documented facts. How much detail is enough when the subjects are less well defined?

Again, yes some of these presentations and interviews are not page-turners. But often, there are nuggets of truth that resonate against another nugget you may have heard from another snooze fest. THEREIN lies the reward for our dear reader: a recognition that some thread of commonality runs among those cranks and kooks. What I might conclude is key will likely differ from the section which resonates with your experiences.

It's not about the destination, but rather the journey you take to get there. Make your own conclusions, using all the information available to you. Occasionally reconsider those conclusions. At one time, everyone knew the earth was flat, and the Sun, Moon & stars all revolved around it.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Next level truth:

Virus in Latin means "poison" or "toxin".
    I don't believe there was a pandemic. Flu went away, they moved the flu numbers to the COVID column and stirred panic.
    I don't believe viruses are what they tell us and there is a growing body of evidence and experts to support this stance.
    Masks were a submission ritual. There was always plenty of evidence (even printed on the boxes) that they were of no effect.

History of Disease, the Spanish Flu and Frequency, Germ Theory w Dr. Lee Merritt (1of2)

History of Disease, the Spanish Flu and Frequency, Germ Theory w Dr. Lee Merritt (2of2)

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

Of course, Kary "died suddenly" just before they launched the COnVID fraud in late 2019.

Dr. Kary Mullis (Inventor of PCR process) - How the HIV lie was created 1993 (The virus hoax)

Top Bottom