The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But at least it's insured. And I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. Go try and buy groceries or a tank of gas with bitcoin and let me know how that goes.
    So long as they don't lock your account. Under the bed (or wherever) is subject to loss from theft or fire. And cold cash is losing value every time Biden cuts another check to Ukraine.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But at least it's insured. And I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. Go try and buy groceries or a tank of gas with bitcoin and let me know how that goes.
    It's only insured against the bank failing.

If the .gov has their own version, you would use a card just like you do today.

I'm really not sure why the .gov needs one though. Our currency is pretty much virtual already.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DO you have all of your money in a can or under your bed? If you use a bank, your money resides in the ether too.
    The problem with digital currency is that power over it can be centralized. I know we’re talking about bitcoin, which isn’t as easily centralized. But the likelihood of merchants widely accepting it as a form of payment is unlikely. I don’t hVe a problem with bitcoin. But if the US moves to a digital currency it’s not gonna be bitcoin.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The problem with digital currency is that power over it can be centralized. I know we’re talking about bitcoin, which isn’t as easily centralized. But the likelihood of merchants widely accepting it as a form of payment is unlikely. I don’t hVe a problem with bitcoin. But if the US moves to a digital currency it’s not gonna be bitcoin.
    They'll create their own.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Following up on the last post, I was at a small town Walmart this morning to grab some supplies for a UFC 292 get together. To me it appears the vax campaign is being ramped up. The front of the store had the vax station (I call it something else) set up as you walked in for several types of shots. There were plenty of people hanging out in the "danger zone", getting shots behind the table. Quite dystopian but plenty of those not awake by now will be injured or killed.

I keep thinking there will be an event where people have an epiphany, yet the slow kill is still real. I often wonder what this will look like in 2025, 2030? The numbers I'm seeing at this point are getting much worse.

This hit the airwaves a couple days ago and has been getting reposts:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This hit the airwaves a couple days ago and has been getting reposts:

I'd seen that. Guess we'll know soon enough. I'll be watching to see how people react if it happens. I'll continue to be an observer and speak to people when I can, just like the last three years.

I almost spoke to the Walmart jab crew positioned prominently in the front of the store by the service desk. It was a terrible visual for me to see it up front with people getting juiced up with something they most likely don't need. After 3.5 years it seems a bit like Russian Roullete. The location is IMO very intentionally coercive. All for profit. Sickening. Figured if I asked enough questions, I could get some horses close to the water, drinking later. Maybe next visit. I'm guessing this is happening everywhere?

A parting story. Got a haircut last week in Terre Haute. Barber is 36, unvaxxed, fit, and locked his doors with clients inside to complete his work and make money during the stupid lockdowns. Said local police were cruising around checking on businesses. I've been going there a year or so and he just recently spoke about it. I'm hoping this is a more societal common standard (awakening) for future non-compliance. That's the good news.

Bad news is he has a bit of asthma and at one point went to the doctor with some breathing problems. The doctor was a jerk to him when he politely declined all sorts of additional $$ testing (the fake PCR came back negative) and the nurse apologized. Doctor told him he was going to kill a bunch of people cutting hair. I think about what an idiot that doctor must be, to this day.

Worst part of the story was his brothers wife died two weeks after the vax. Even worse is they have 6 children. Horrific! This is the world today. Let's hope it doesn't happen again and if it does, people handle it much better this time. It'll be ok and you won't kill Grandma.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Eris? They are either trolling or speaking their truth. Not sure which. They cant be that stupid to innocently call it that.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Taking this with a grain of salt given the source.

View attachment 294023
    Right… it’s always an interesting litmus test for things. On one hand, things are so outlandish that they land on the side of crackpottery… on the other hand, “Alex Jones was right” is an idiom for a reason.

More so than anything, I take information from all sorts of sites on the spectrum and compare the information. It wouldn’t surprise me to see a memo come out late August from CDC at this point…

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A parting story. Got a haircut last week in Terre Haute. Barber is 36, unvaxxed, fit, and locked his doors with clients inside to complete his work and make money during the stupid lockdowns. Said local police were cruising around checking on businesses. I've been going there a year or so and he just recently spoke about it. I'm hoping this is a more societal common standard (awakening) for future non-compliance. That's the good news.
    Yep, our hairdresser was letting us in the back door of her salon during the lockdown. We wanted the hair cuts and she wanted the money. Basic economics.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My Thing 2 worked with two young men that invested a few years back in Bitcoin.
    They sold around when Kut sold, the two my kid knows are multi millionairs under 25 yrs old.

I cant do that with money,stocks I have in my folder either.
    If they had bought Apple or Nvidia stock on the same timeline they would likely have done just as well without the extreme volatility, constrained liquidity and massive downside risk

Top Bottom