The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Bitcoins time will come. Or maybe not.
    It’s a technology. Better money.
    Some get it ( the smart ones ) some don’t.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The problem with digital currency is that power over it can be centralized. I know we’re talking about bitcoin, which isn’t as easily centralized. But the likelihood of merchants widely accepting it as a form of payment is unlikely. I don’t hVe a problem with bitcoin. But if the US moves to a digital currency it’s not gonna be bitcoin.
    They said the same with an American Express card 40 years ago.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They said the same with an American Express card 40 years ago.
    Some take it. Hell, more merchants take Discover than Amex, which is almost as many as Visa/MC. But at ~25M, you can still say that’s widespread acceptance.

If merchants decide to start taking digital currency, they’ll be much more inclined to take the one government is pushing than Bitcoin, I think.

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Some take it. Hell, more merchants take Discover than Amex. Almost as many as Visa/MC. But at ~25M, less than you can still say that’s widespread acceptance.

If merchants decide to start taking digital currency, they’ll be much more inclined to take the one government is pushing than Bitcoin.
    40 years ago, as a charge card, AmEx was good at better dept stores, hotels and better resterants.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Within ten years, Bitcoin will either be outlawed or taken over as the de facto CBDC. It’s allowed to prosper right now because it’s making a lot of special people rich with ones and zeroes and because it’s working out all the kinks for the fed for CBDC implementation. Sure, if one is smart enough and wealthy enough to make money on it right now, have at it. Folks just have to realize it’s not the panacea that it’s made out to be. Bitcoin doesn’t have government control and they don’t like that - which means that it’s being allowed to exist, at least for now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If forced masking kicks in I'll carry pocket versions of the infamous Fauci email to a colleague that stated that the masks are ineffective against covid and to not waste your time wearing one.

75b6d365ccd93d40cbc302b72b8bbc87.jpg

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Are you one of 'the smart ones' if you don't understand begging the question
    I’m smart enough to learn about our federal reserve system. how it is stealing our money through inflation.
    I’m also smart enough to learn about what makes money , money.
    The SEC has already classified bitcoin as an asset. Like gold.
    How smart are you? Is gold money?

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County

What Are The Six Characteristics Of Money?​

1) Durability​

The first characteristic that money must have is durability. Money needs to be able to withstand the test of time so that it can maintain its value over time.

2) Portability​

characteristic that money needs to have is convenience. Money should not take up too much space or weigh too much so it can easily fit into your wallet or purse without being too annoying to carry around.

3) Divisibility​

The second attribute of money needs to have is divisibility. Money needs to be able to be divided into smaller units so that it can be used for smaller transactions or purchases.

4) Uniformity​

Money is a uniform thing. If you live in the US and go on a holiday to Nevada from New York City, you can use your dollars on your trip. The uniformity of money means you can use the same money no matter where in that country you use it.

It is the same everywhere. It is the same in every country, and it has the same value no matter who you are or where you are from.

The idea of money being uniform is not new. In fact, it has been around for centuries. The idea of money being uniform was first introduced by Aristotle in his book Politics, which was written in 350 BC. He said that “money should be a measure of all things.”

5) Limited Supply​

There is a limited supply of money. Numbers are infinite, however money is not infinite. The more money that is printed the less valuable it will be. In the US, money is regulated by the Federal Reserve, meaning money will hold its value over time.

6) Acceptability​

Money is accepted as a form of payment for debts. It is this acceptability that gives money its value. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is not accepted at most utilities for paying bills, therefore making money more valuable.

Seems like gold fits the bill nicely. Remember folks "Money" and "Currency" are NOT the same thing!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Hmmph, you don’t say…

View attachment 294448
    I'd be genuinely interested in what you think about this, given your work with people in the field that would be involved. I understand no one really knows, but can you comment on what those groups are saying? I'm not really worried but to me it seems the general public have an aversion to reality, based on the last three years.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'd be genuinely interested in what you think about this, given your work with people in the field that would be involved. I understand no one really knows, but can you comment on what those groups are saying? I'm not really worried but to me it seems the general public have an aversion to reality, based on the last three years.
    My time and association with fed-types has passed, and the only ones I have interaction with these days are the FEMA offshoots for emergency management on a local level. I have not heard anything from those folks yet. My contacts at work the local TSA who would be some of the first ones affected haven’t mentioned anything either, although there is yet-unverified chatter about them and the airlines having to do masks again in September, with passengers having to do so in late September/early October.

On the local side, there hasn’t been any chatter in the emergency management realm about wuflu protocols so I think that’s on the back burner. The know the staff won’t be having any of that nonsense again.

Aside from the screenshot of the university in Georgia going back to masks, I haven’t seen anything at the K-12/university level either.

All things considered, the big .gov is good at telegraphing their next move and I see the beginning stages of another mask propaganda campaign being spun up.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My time and association with fed-types has passed, and the only ones I have interaction with these days are the FEMA offshoots for emergency management on a local level. I have not heard anything from those folks yet. My contacts at work the local TSA who would be some of the first ones affected haven’t mentioned anything either, although there is yet-unverified chatter about them and the airlines having to do masks again in September, with passengers having to do so in late September/early October.

On the local side, there hasn’t been any chatter in the emergency management realm about wuflu protocols so I think that’s on the back burner. The know the staff won’t be having any of that nonsense again.

Aside from the screenshot of the university in Georgia going back to masks, I haven’t seen anything at the K-12/university level either.

All things considered, the big .gov is good at telegraphing their next move and I see the beginning stages of another mask propaganda campaign being spun up.
    Excellent, thanks for the update and informed opinion. Hopefully this all blows over like the monkeypox pot stir. Amazing we even have to discuss it yet people really struggle with the propaganda. Here's hoping if it happens and gets any traction, people react differently and create a positive change. Many colleges are still playing the full game of masks and vaxes. There's a website listing them. I have no doubt the airlines, medical facilities, educational systems, many employers, etc go along with it for another payout (handout).

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I cannot believe there is any discussion about bringing back the mask mandates. For the rest of human existence we'll have to periodically wear a mask over our face??? Who ****ing thinks this way?
    It all comes down to who you surround yourself with, who you listen too. Who is in your bubble.
    Or may be more appropriate to say whose bubble you’re in.

I know plenty of people who just watch the nightly news and swallow the hook. Not left wingers, not NPR adherents. Just normal people.

Top Bottom