• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Still on my old HTPC/gaming I build in 2012: GTX680 in SLI and SSD in RAID 0, 16gb RAM, Asus Sabertooth X77, i7-2700K. Runs the original Metro 2033 decently.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm irrationally excited to get my Vive tomorrow. Moved a ton of furniture out of my office to make room for roomscale VR.

Hnnnnggg... can't wait.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Agh, so many games and not enough time to play them all. Okami HD just released on Steam... Overwatch Winter event just started... and my Vive is sitting here next to me at work, unopened... got SMO and XBC2 to keep playing... finally started Horizon Zero Dawn... need to start Bloodborne and TLOU... Been dabbling in FFXIV and R6S...

Bleeeh

Tooms

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Johnson County
    Agh, so many games and not enough time to play them all. Okami HD just released on Steam... Overwatch Winter event just started... and my Vive is sitting here next to me at work, unopened... got SMO and XBC2 to keep playing... finally started Horizon Zero Dawn... need to start Bloodborne and TLOU... Been dabbling in FFXIV and R6S...

Bleeeh

Just make sure you get Onward on the vive!

The Brookhaven Experiment is another good one

Dreadhalls is a good scary one

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Blah... All this talk of video cards... Need to upgrade my HD7870... Stupid Bitcoin miners... lol. Might just build a new system at tax time and bump up to Ryzen with a SSD...

Currently diggin on Rise of the Tomb Raider and just started checking out Paladins... pretty decent little game, anyone played it and Overwatch? Wonder how it stacks up and didn't want to drop cash on Overwatch because I wasn't sure if I'd like it.

For creep-out factor and jumping out of your chair I like Outlast 2 or The Forest, both are pretty intense...

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I would recommend Pavlov over Onward. The learning curve is less steep it is more like Counterstrike in VR. I have played onward and while fun, is quite a bit harder to play and there is a lot more down time in between rounds.

Tooms

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Johnson County
    The reviews on Doom VFR and Fallout VR are quite a bit lower than I expected so far. I haven't tried any of them yet.

I'll be selling an I5-6500 (w/ Stock fan), 16GB Ram, and a PC Mate B150 motherboard here soon probably. I'll make a post in the classifieds when I do if anyone is interested here.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I forgot to mention, Brook Haven Experiment is fun, but gets boring in a hurrry since it is just 1rst gen VR wave shooter. I had it on PSVR before I got my Rift.

I will most likely get FO4 once someone patches in a good fix for Touch controls. Other than it being buggy reddit/vive seams to be enjoying it. I didn't buy it the first time so I won't feel butthurt buying it now.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ghost Recon Wildlands just added a free DLC mission where you hunt down and kill the Predator. Yes the one from the movie.
    The game corrupted my save file when I had almost completed it. I let Ubisoft know, and it turns out their customer service is atrocious.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Their technical forums are full of people reporting issues, and the response the customers get are crickets chirping. Shame really.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today marks the 30th Anniversary of Final Fantasy being released on the NES. It's name was a nod to Square going bankrupt at the time, and Sakaguchi's last attempt at a hit before quitting. It became a massive success.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Been playing some Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades VR game (H3VR). It's like a big sandbox game with various environments to play with guns.

Has a couple nice shooting ranges, one indoor and one outdoor (that looks a lot like Hickok45's).

You can spawn in guns and magazines, you have to load the gun, rack the slide, disengage the safety, etc... very detailed, tons of nuanced firearm-accurate things you can do. Pretty fun little game to mess with in VR. Now if only they could simulate semi-accurate recoil with the controllers...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Polygon gave PUBG a 10/10, even after listing flaws and saying how unfinished it is.

Wonder why?

Oh, because it's published by Microsoft, and Microsoft gave them $750k to start their company.

Ethics in video games journalism.

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Weird, the NES Classic is starting to pop up again, $60. Here it is at ThinkGeek

Nintendo NES Classic Edition | ThinkGeek

Nintendo said they were going to start producing more since between the scalpers and the fact they only produced them for a few months millions never got their hands on them and they aren't going to miss out on that business. Expect to see them popping up in stores more throughout this year.

Top Bottom