The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Stopped at a Steak & Shake a few weeks ago, first time we had been in one for years even though we both like their food. Had to order and pay at a kisok then they called your name to pick up the food at the counter. Eat and place your trash in the garbage can, that is it. To me it is a PITA ordering at the kisok but what got me the most was when paying it asks for a tip. Jim.
    Since they closed dining rooms for Covid, I hadn't eaten at one until a couple weeks ago. Just as you described. Now it is less personable than a typical fast food place. Probably will be a long time before I go back again as I despise ordering at a kiosk. I've also about given up on Taco Bell for the same reason.
    --Rick

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Since they closed dining rooms for Covid, I hadn't eaten at one until a couple weeks ago. Just as you described. Now it is less personable than a typical fast food place. Probably will be a long time before I go back again as I despise ordering at a kiosk. I've also about given up on Taco Bell for the same reason.
    --Rick
    Just walked to the counter at TB, they took my order, I paid cash, easy peasy…
    I love the kiosks. I do a much better job of taking my orders than any of the kids working behind the counter. :):

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Stopped at a Steak & Shake a few weeks ago, first time we had been in one for years even though we both like their food. Had to order and pay at a kisok then they called your name to pick up the food at the counter. Eat and place your trash in the garbage can, that is it. To me it is a PITA ordering at the kisok but what got me the most was when paying it asks for a tip. Jim.

This is called something:

Top Bottom