The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    "Who was the first person hungry enough to follow a chicken around all day with the idea that they were going to eat what ever came out of that hole?"

You think that's bad.....imagine the invention of the bagpipes.

I fully contend it was two drunken Scotsmen, walking along the beach, when they came across a dead squid that washed up, and tried to resuscitate it.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    The idea that someone in a position of power uses the public restrooms in a courthouse. :lol2:
    It seems to be presumed that there are varying "levels" of positions of power.
    Some do badders hoping to garner their share of bribery, might only control a small niche of power and that power may only extend as far as "This Restroom."

It might be funny if a pile of stashed cash did not reveal such a large hole in the sinking ship some people put themselves aboard.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    am-making-unfinished-coffee-made-this-morning-coffee-my-thermos-forgot-at-work-last-week-cuhfee

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    You think that's bad.....imagine the invention of the bagpipes.

I fully contend it was two drunken Scotsmen, walking along the beach, when they came across a dead squid that washed up, and tried to resuscitate it.
    Resuscitate an aquatic creature by blowing air into it? That sounds Scottish enough to be likely.

Bagpipes, indeed!

You know that sound you made as a kid by tearing a blade of Johnson grass and blowing across it?

It was a criminal mastermind who thought of adding a bellows to make that annoying sound across multiple blades of grass at the same time.
    But it was all the "overdue from the asylum" windbrains who decided to call that musical and start dancin' 'round.
    :laugh:

One example of a truly Noble Scotsman is a gentleman who knows how to play bagpipes, but does not.

Last edited:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I happen to enjoy both.

Which gives me an idea!

An all girl bagpipe an accordion band!

Maybe throw in a glockenspiel for good measure.
    Agreed. I love them all. Even glocks.
    I was just playing on your comment.

I grew up around a massive quantity of accordians. It was one of the most affordable instruments you could learn to play in about ten minutes, but take a lifetime to master.
    For lots of good folks in south Texas (where I grew up), music was one of the only avenues out of the farm labor grind.

But to "cover more bases," let's add a bass banjo to your ensemble.
    Here's an example of a bass banjo. Notice that the "drummer" has a custom electronic rhythm device built to look like a banjo: Béla+Fleck+&+The+Flecktones,+Nashville,+TN.png

BTW, that's Victor Wooten on the bass, now a well known jazz artist of modest fame. His brother is the drummer.
    Bela is the bandleader, sitting back with the normal looking banjo.
    Not sure who's playing the tenor banjo. The three I noted are the core and a few others came and went.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Agreed. I love them all. Even glocks.
    I was just playing on your comment.

I grew up around a massive quantity of accordians. It was one of the most affordable instruments you could learn to play in about ten minutes, but take a lifetime to master.
    For lots of good folks in south Texas, music was one of the only avenues out of the farm labor grind.

But to "cover more bases," let's add a bass banjo to your ensemble.
    Here's an example of a bass banjo. Notice that the "drummer" has a custom electronic rhythm device built to look like a banjo: View attachment 344334

BTW, that's Victor Wooten on the bass, now a well known jazz artist of modest fame. His brother is the drummer.
    Bela is the bandleader, sitting back with the normal looking banjo.

Victor is the beast of the bass lol....

Top Bottom