The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They did well, but no one was wearing $12,000 Italian shoes or carrying a Cheetah. Are they really from Abu Dhabit?
    Indiana is more than 2 times the size of the UAE. In the UAE 80% of people work for the government and another 7% or so work for government owned things like the airline or Abu Dhabi properties. 295 people per sq mile(Indiana 184 people per sq mile).

hot.jpg

Living

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Usually the one who makes the claim is responsible for providing evidence.

But anyways. Funny pics and all…

View attachment 331776
    Unless the evidence is everywhere but in one person's brain.

View attachment 331776
    My post (which was removed for the 'numbnuts comment)) had original source material.

View attachment 331776
    Let me see if I got this right. Somebody posts a misleading foto of 2 women 40 years apart and the burden is on me to correct it, especially when that deposition was widely distributed to all news outlets?
    How much clarification does comparing a foto of Marla Maples in the 90s to E. Jean Carroll today really need?
    Maybe FOX refused to carry it..? Besides it wasn't funny, just misleading for a political agenda.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Unless the evidence is everywhere but in one person's brain.

My post (which was removed for the 'numbnuts comment)) had original source material.

Let me see if I got this right. Somebody posts a misleading foto of 2 women 40 years apart and the burden is on me to correct it, especially when that deposition was widely distributed to all news outlets?
    How much clarification does comparing a foto of Marla Maples in the 90s to E. Jean Carroll today really need?
    Maybe FOX refused to carry it..? Besides it wasn't funny, just misleading for a political agenda.
    IMG_0266.jpeg

Seeing as this is the funny picture thread, i will not reply with a paragraph and derail the thread. I will say, however, your words are not evidence. A link which proves your claim provides evidence. And yes, if you are the one who makes a statement, the burden of proof lies on you to back up the claim.

Anyways. Post a picture n quit letting DJT drive you nuts.

IMG_0769.jpeg

Back to our regular scheduled program

IMG_0250.jpeg

Top Bottom