The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'll do you one better. When my team is trying to run the clock out in a close game, I get genuinely angry when an injured player laying on the field causes a medical timeout.
    As you should when that same guy is back on the field the next play. In the final five minutes if a player goes down he should be out for two downs or teams can trade for a timeout if they have them…

Colts fans still revile Willie McGinnist…

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As you should when that same guy is back on the field the next play. In the final five minutes if a player goes down he should be out for two downs or teams can trade for a timeout if they have them…

Colts fans still revile Willie McGinnist…

Sure...but what makes me most angry is when someone on my team is down.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Dear numb nuts, Trump identified E Jean Carroll in this foto as Marla Maples. Would you like like a foto of the lard ass today to see if it matches well with your recent foto of E. Jean..? Get out of your bubble..
    • Trump mistook a woman who is suing him for sexual assault for his ex-wife during a deposition.
    • He has repeatedly said he couldn't have raped E. Jean Carroll because she isn't his "type."
    • When confronted with the photo during the deposition, Trump said, "That's Marla, yeah."
    :popcorn:

Waiting to see how this turns out for you…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Dear numb nuts, Trump identified E Jean Carroll in this foto as Marla Maples. Would you like like a foto of the lard ass today to see if it matches well with your recent foto of E. Jean..? Get out of your bubble..
    • Trump mistook a woman who is suing him for sexual assault for his ex-wife during a deposition.
    • He has repeatedly said he couldn't have raped E. Jean Carroll because she isn't his "type."
    • When confronted with the photo during the deposition, Trump said, "That's Marla, yeah."
    Any source for this, as in a copy of the deposition? I would actually like to read it.

Ball is in your court numb nuts.

Sincerely,
    Someone who does not believe you.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    people-act-age-pawsomememes

Top Bottom