The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    What in the hell is that???? Holy cow!!!
    What and where was that? I thought maybe electric car charging but that middle car looks like a Malibu or something like that.
    That was at a filling station in the Samarkand region of Uzbekistan where they commonly use compressed natural gas (CNG) in their cars. A gas cylinder in a Nexia 3 (a Chevrolet brand) burst as they were filling it. I think the tank is that thing that flies at the camera and then bounces back and hits and kills that guy.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    The hometown golf course was a 9 hole affair cut from a large wheat field near town. The greens were oil soaked sand, raked flat. Every player carried a firearm: sometimes a pistol, usually a shotgun stuck in with the 9 iron. Rattlesnakes all over the place. Hard to tell the rough from the fairway except for the snakes. And late in the season I saw on more than one occasion a nice buck hanging on the back of a golf cart. No pheasant hunting though for some reason.

There was an honor box and players were asked to put in 2 bucks per round. Usually only one party on the course at a time, which was a good thing due to the occasional gunfire.
    Hey! Did you grow up on my hometown? That sounds like the course in my literal back yard growing up.
    ... If you did, you know who I am.
    Rick

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Ok as a mechanic for 40 years I will Denny this post. It was the 10mm socket.....

Don
    I just bought a car last month, and the license plates for it finally arrived. Guess what size socket the bolts on the plate holder take?

I was at Home Depot yesterday, and I thought you know I’d like to have a small socket set to leave in the car anyway, so I bought one. I carefully clamped it under my arm and did not remove the antitheft gizmo that keeps it closed until I got home and was ready to put on the plates. I change the place as fast as possible, and put the socket set in the trunk.

I’m afraid to go look in the trunk today, but I figure nobody can steal my license plates.

58F650F3-4C70-4B15-953B-26D906257EAC.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom