The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If you still eat Tilapia you do not understand how it is raised(most sold is US box stores are raised in Asia,mostly China). I will not eat tilapia.
    When snoops and the FDA agree it is bad,it is bad. The first does not get into all the reasons,but the second gets into more of them. Neither I could find mentioned at some Tilapia farms not only are the fish farmed,but lampreys(A delicacy in China worth more than 4-6 times per kg what beef is)are as well(allowed to feed on your disgusting feces fed fish). Just another vector for bad things to get into your tilapia.

If you want good fish go to your local Kroger meat department and ask for some Walleye or great lakes salmon(they will look up current prices in the great book lol). It will be there the next day(over night on ice from cold water lakes in either Minnesota or Canada),and they will fillet it for you(you only pay for the cuts by weight). Cost a bit more,but WAY better fish. After your first time picking up,you should be able to call in orders.

fish-meme-of-two-fish-asking-if-they-know-how-to-drive-a-tank.jpg

fish-meme-of-a-car-plunging-into-a-river.jpg

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If you want good fish go to your local Kroger meat department and ask for some Walleye or great lakes salmon(they will look up current prices in the great book lol). It will be there the next day(over night on ice from cold water lakes in either Minnesota or Canada),and they will fillet it for you(you only pay for the cuts by weight). Cost a bit more,but WAY better fish. After your first time picking up,you should be able to call in orders.
    Or you can go fishing. It is fun and good for your blood pressure. :)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Or you can go fishing. It is fun and good for your blood pressure. :)
    I did a decent amount of it in Minnesota(where my favorite catch became the Walleye). Tougher to catch them in Indiana though unless you are close to one of the stocked locations. Even then they are generally smaller that their longer lived northern cousins. I just kind of lost even liking fishing after moving back.

walley.jpg

w-cmon-man-without-rudolph-the-red-nosed-walleye-there-10423720-2805638464.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I did a decent amount of it in Minnesota(where my favorite catch became the Walleye). Tougher to catch them in Indiana though unless you are close to one of the stocked locations. Even then they are generally smaller that their longer lived northern cousins. I just kind of lost even liking fishing after moving back.
    Yeah, never tried fishing in Indiana. It is probably easier here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom