• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's a young Kirk Freeman, already dressing for courtroom success.

1. I told you that in confidence, IN CONFIDENCE.

2. As a youth, I dressed like my Star Wars heroes, including a 7/8ths finished Chewbacca.

41190_105537909508075_3995208_n.jpg

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    At least it might attempt to teach responsibility in caring for a pet. Now, fidget spinners :rolleyes:. Some were hundreds of dollars. Wish I would have invented those.

The lady that DID invent fidget spinners made ZERO off of her invention. She let the copyright expire without renewing it, and THEN they took off. Now, if you remember the “Pet Rock” guy, he made over a MILLION DOLLARS off of rocks.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    My wife's boss is a partner in a new bar that opened in South Bend. It's full of vintage arcade/pinball games you can play for free. She dragged me along to the "soft" opening night with the promise of free beer. I was never that big of a gamer, so I thought I wouldn't enjoy it much, but hey, free beer.:yesway:

When I stepped up to that Galaga game, it was like I was 12 again. I had a blast. We went back Saturday night with some friends. A good time was had by all.

If you ever go to Vegas there's one such place near Fremont Street, just east of the dome. More of a cocktail bar really. You pay a cover going which gets you tokens for the games, after that it's a nickel a game but the cocktail waitresses hand out free tokens with your drinks. Last time there I played the classic "Tron" game for over an hour.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used that term, the w word, the term I invented, and I got an infraction. I don't think we can use that term on INGO.

C’mon man. You used that term to insult certain INGOers who have, let’s say, an uber-libertarian tinted opinion of the world. And then you bragged about it later as if you chased them off. Surely you can see, that bit of context sort of changes the above narrative at least a little, right?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    C’mon man. You used that term to insult certain INGOers who have, let’s say, an uber-libertarian tinted opinion of the world. And then you bragged about it later as if you chased them off. Surely you can see, that bit of context sort of changes the above narrative at least a little, right?

I miss the uber-libertarians and the Neo-Confederates (overlap....more than a little overlap). They were part of the magic that made INGO fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom