Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Listen up folks. I just removed another string of political comments and handed out warnings.

I've moved and deleted way too much political stuff from this thread recently. This is the breakroom where the rule is NO POLITICS. We have a whole other forum for that. Use it.

Anyone who posts further political pictures or comments will be given an infraction and or receive some time off.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Then the morality question is: When you find an available cart at Aldi, unlocked and with someone's quarter still in it, do you lock it up and take the quarter when you are done?
    every damn time, it pisses me off whenever I see it. I know they think they are being generous or something but its a freaking quarter and this is the system.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Then the morality question is: When you find an available cart at Aldi, unlocked and with someone's quarter still in it, do you lock it up and take the quarter when you are done?
    I have always tried to give my cart to somebody on their way in - doesn't matter if I rented it or found it.

If there is nobody around or nobody that wants it, I take it into the store, lock it up and get the quarter - doesn't matter if I rented it or found it.

I have never considered this a moral issue before - interesting.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Confession time:

I once went to Aldi and went up to get a cart. There were about 5 carts sitting around the line of chained carts with quarters already in them. I locked up every single one and took all the quarters.

Its a freaking quarter, peoples. And if you go to Aldi without a quarter, then you deserve to shop at Walmart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom