• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My dad had a glass gallon jug of Coke Syrup in the garage for when us kids got sick.
    Just a small cup filled with ice and syrup made the tummy all better. :yesway:

I'm not sure what the shelf life of Coke Syrup is but that stuff he had was probably much older than I was at the time. My brother is 8 years older than me and he said that dad used that same jug on him. :n00b:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I mean. Seriously. How did she get that far in life without scars? How airheaded can one person possibly be? I don't think this uncovers the depths to which a person can be so utterly full of ****.

So. You can't seem to get the shampoo rinsed out of your hair. Look at the bottle. Oh, that's the problem. It's not vegan. No wonder. You should have brought vegan shampoo. :rolleyes:

But that muscle guy chasing that dude was absolutely hilarious. He pounded the ground with his fists! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That prankster could have really gotten is face pounded. I have to be honest. I was kinda hoping he'd catch him just to see.

Watching previous videos of his, there seems to be a trend of the muscle bound guys displaying, let's say maybe, roid' rage. I also noticed how little stamina this guy had. A short run made him breathe like me!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sorry. Back to the pictures.

azvect8tryd41.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Watching previous videos of his, there seems to be a trend of the muscle bound guys displaying, let's say maybe, roid' rage. I also noticed how little stamina this guy had. A short run made him breathe like me!!
    To be fair he spent a lot of energy raging against the shampoo, the shampoo bottle, the shower knob, the ground. He was probably gassed before he started running. That hulk smash ground move probably took a lot out of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom