The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Check coming your way. Best of luck Nick. My 15 year old is in a battle of her own with Carcinoid tumors. Power of prayer and friendship will prevail!!

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Count me in for $25 via paypal. I can totally sympathize with VUPDBlue. My 2yr old daughter Grace is currently going through treatments for Leukemia. We are fortunate enough to be able to be able to Visit out local facilities. She is currently 1/2 way through her 2 yr treatment plan with the "maintenance" phase coming really close. YAY!!

INGO members are GREAT, and I'm sure we can certainly help them get there with very little burden.

:ingo::rockwoot:

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry I am late.. Count me in for $20 PayPal sent!

Wanted to add what a great community INGO is.. I am completely AMAZED how many good people there still are in the crazy world!

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    This is just awesome! I'm also late to the party. Sending $10 through paypal! You guys all rock and I am wishing the best for you and yours VUPD!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I'll have to say i didnt expect this kind of donations.
    You should all be proud of yourselves the goal was reached and then some.

Glad to help, would have done it for anyone of you and your children.

VUPDblue god bless you and that little princess of yours, the wife and i are praying she gets all the help she needs.

Have a safe trip when you go!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Indeed. Needs a :spend: update, though...

about $3600. again, my family is so blessed and appreciative to have everyone's support. we only want what's best for Addyson and I am proud to say you all are helping make that happen.

it may sound strange but I kind of see this as a circle of giving, so to speak. our family, including Addy, has been active in fund raising and volunteering for Riley Hospital ever since Addy was able to come home from there initially. it is awesome to see others as passionate about helping children as we are. :ingo: is a great community!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    about $3600. again, my family is so blessed and appreciative to have everyone's support. we only want what's best for Addyson and I am proud to say you all are helping make that happen.

it may sound strange but I kind of see this as a circle of giving, so to speak. our family, including Addy, has been active in fund raising and volunteering for Riley Hospital ever since Addy was able to come home from there initially. it is awesome to see others as passionate about helping children as we are. :ingo: is a great community!

Nick, you are such a good steward of this community and You and your family have done things to help many others. I didn't think twice when Fenway put out the call. Its what 'Community' is about!

Many Prayers and God's Blessings to your family.

Top Bottom