The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got home and PM for info. I am in for sure.
    Nothing else in this world matters over the children. Everything else is extra, everything.
    Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It is so incredible to see people stepping up to the plate like this, most of whom have never met Nick in person. What an awesome testament to the true heart of the "gun community".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It is so incredible to see people stepping up to the plate like this, most of whom have never met Nick in person. What an awesome testament to the true heart of the "gun community".

I collected hundreds of dollars for the Christmas family we did last year. None of you had met me at that point and I'd only been on the board for a few months, and we didn't even have a family selected!

INGO truly is an anomaly, but in a good way! :ingo:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This is the beauty of acting on character and principle. When we do so, the fact that we have not met someone in person is irrelevant. All those who have posted in this thread and those who have chosen to act without posting anything have responded by virtue of the nature of the situation and not the personal attachment that likely would develop given the opportunity but has not on account of circumstances that most of us simply have not had the occasion to meet Nick in person. Doing what's right is always right. I am with you all the way that it is great to be in a community of people who are of such character.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I collected hundreds of dollars for the Christmas family we did last year. None of you had met me at that point and I'd only been on the board for a few months, and we didn't even have a family selected!

INGO truly is an anomaly, but in a good way! :ingo:

:rockwoot:

This is the beauty of acting on character and principle. When we do so, the fact that we have not met someone in person is irrelevant. All those who have posted in this thread and those who have chosen to act without posting anything have responded by virtue of the nature of the situation and not the personal attachment that likely would develop given the opportunity but has not on account of circumstances that most of us simply have not had the occasion to meet Nick in person. Doing what's right is always right. I am with you all the way that it is great to be in a community of people who are of such character.

Excellent observation. Even more reason why:

:ingo: rocks!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sent $20 via paypal. From one father to another, may your little girl receive the best treatment she can. Best Wishes to you and your family. :ingo:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Donation sent through Paypal.

Anyone know why my Paypal account would be marked "unclaimed" under payment status for my donation? I have never seen this before.
    I sent the donation to the 32353@Indy.gov account that was post in the original OP.

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Not that I like knowing someone is in trouble but it is a good thing when folks put away the sarcasm and pull together for a child in need.......:ingo:

Too late

I've met him and I still donated :):

Top Bottom