Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Did a little shooting, rode 5 miles on the trails and spread acorns and hickory nuts into areas where ash trees have died. Love this weather.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Today has been watering baby grasses, and relaxing. Nothing productive has been accomplished. Haven’t been to work in 3 weeks, and I go back tomorrow. Homemade lasagna night, and I’m predicting an early bedtime.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Campsite packed and stowed. Presents opened and cupcakes had. Been a fun weekend with the kids. Finishing dinner and then homework/bubble baths. I need a VERY stiff drink.

The devestation left behind is not unlike what kj witnessed. My nephew(6) is wound for sound.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Last night it was working from 11:30PM to 3AM, then 4:30AM to 5AM, then 6AM to 6:30, then 7:30AM to Noon.

I had originally planned on doing other things today, but work had other ideas.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Did a whole lot of nothing today other than water plants and I'm totally fine with that! I would like a weekend extension though - this one flew by way too fast.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Last night it was working from 11:30PM to 3AM, then 4:30AM to 5AM, then 6AM to 6:30, then 7:30AM to Noon.

I had originally planned on doing other things today, but work had other ideas.

That sounds like no fun at all. Weekend is short enough without all that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My friend, neighbor, and caretaker for my getaway property gave me a fabulous gift.
    I've admired this holster / gunbelt & buckle combo ever since we bought the place ..... and he wears it to do everything outside .... mow, repair fence, everything.

Every time I've seen him outside, he's wearing this rig, and I've always told him how much I admire it ..... especially since he told me he's owned it since he was 16 year old, and he's now one tick shy of 70. He's pure country, and grew up riding one of five horses to school when he was a kid.

Last time I came down, he came over to help me bring down a tree, and he handed it to me and said "it's yours now" !
    I just put the Cattleman revolver in it for the photo, but it's really sized (including the cartridge loops) for a single-action .22LR.

i-8GbHdPh-L.jpg
    Beautiful MM

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Tomorrow is my last day of vacation. I took the extra day so that the last Sunday would have a built-in mulligan

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom