Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Beautiful MM

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Thanks, 88' ! ...... the leather is very, very supple from age, but yet still extremely strong. I'm going to have to lose a few pounds to wear it, as Gene is substantially thinner than I (unfortunately, for me) ! :D

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    My friend, neighbor, and caretaker for my getaway property gave me a fabulous gift.
    I've admired this holster / gunbelt & buckle combo ever since we bought the place ..... and he wears it to do everything outside .... mow, repair fence, everything.

Every time I've seen him outside, he's wearing this rig, and I've always told him how much I admire it ..... especially since he told me he's owned it since he was 16 year old, and he's now one tick shy of 70. He's pure country, and grew up riding one of five horses to school when he was a kid.

Last time I came down, he came over to help me bring down a tree, and he handed it to me and said "it's yours now" !
    I just put the Cattleman revolver in it for the photo, but it's really sized (including the cartridge loops) for a single-action .22LR.

i-8GbHdPh-L.jpg

wowzers...love it - what a thoughtful thing to do in a world that doesn't do stuff like that.

You be blessed, sonny.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    OK...tech experts...I need some more help....

My internet has been having random connectivity issues for awhile now which seem to be increasing in regularity. I am thinking the cable modem may be the culprit as a power off/on almost always restores connectivity.

I am looking at this modem. Thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/MOTOROLA-MB7...,p_72:2661618011&rnid=2661617011&rps=1&sr=8-5

I bought that very animal last January 2020...love it and it hasn't had 1 mishap

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    OK...tech experts...I need some more help....

My internet has been having random connectivity issues for awhile now which seem to be increasing in regularity. I am thinking the cable modem may be the culprit as a power off/on almost always restores connectivity.

I am looking at this modem. Thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/MOTOROLA-MB7...,p_72:2661618011&rnid=2661617011&rps=1&sr=8-5

Motorola makes a good cable modem. There are some slightly more expensive cable modems that are 32x8, where as this one is 24x8. That is 24 download streams x 8 upload streams, vs 32 download streams x 8 upload streams. Motorola has a good reputation, Netgear surprisingly has a good reputation. I would avoid Arris, they have been having some issues of late, though they have made good cable modems in the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom