Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Tell him to man up and make one.

He'll never truly know how much he can love someone until he meets his first child.

And then maybe he'll be lucky enough to get a grandchild and really understand what love means.

I’m glad your grandchild has made you so happy, but you need to back off. Now.

My wife made a comment in jest and this is how respond?

You don’t know me. You don’t know what my life has been like so far. You don’t know what has or hasn’t influenced the views I have regarding some subjects, like children. That is my past and I don’t have to defend it to you. As such, you have no ground to question the decisions we’ve made. We are not children. We are adults and we are more than capable of planning for our own family and our own future without your condescending input. The next time you feel this urge to express an opinion on our life decisions, it’s probably for the best to just keep it to yourself. It’s unwanted, unneeded and wholly unappreciated.

Furthermore, you’ve treated me as a child from day one. I’m not a child. I’m not your child and I have my own parents, thanks though.

I’m done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m glad your grandchild has made you so happy, but you need to back off. Now.

My wife made a comment in jest and this is how respond?

You don’t know me. You don’t know what my life has been like so far. You don’t know what has or hasn’t influenced the views I have regarding some subjects, like children. That is my past and I don’t have to defend it to you. As such, you have no ground to question the decisions we’ve made. We are not children. We are adults and we are more than capable of planning for our own family and our own future without your condescending input. The next time you feel this urge to express an opinion on our life decisions, it’s probably for the best to just keep it to yourself. It’s unwanted, unneeded and wholly unappreciated.

Furthermore, you’ve treated me as a child from day one. I’m not a child. I’m not your child and I have my own parents, thanks though.

I’m done.

Good. Grow up.

Those comments were just part of life. If you are so tender that you can not deal with them as they were intended then yes, stay off the thread. You called me a racist and man you have no idea how pissed off you got me and I did not post a snow flake response like this. You have been up my tail on a lot of things and I never responded in this manner.

Do not post in this thread again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Clearly locker room type banter. Something I'd say to a brother. Have said.
    Who brought the subject up? Baby fever? Someones wife.
    Clearly anger is directed at the wrong person If its that touchy of a subject.
    Most of us can poke at each other and understand it's all in good fun as brothers. If someone don't like it, bye. Obviously you don't fit in with the rest of us. We are here to have fun with like minded friends

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Well then. I'll just be over here with some salve...
    giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom